Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 9 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Thursday, October 28, 2010 8:55 PM
quad cities is cool by me.. anywhere within 4 hrs is cool by me lol let me get my camera upgraded

Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:51 PM
Why not do a meet at a restaurant.....Like a micro brewery...Like RAM in schaumburg

Friday, October 29, 2010 7:37 AM
I was thinking a bar or pub, but a micro brewery sounds like a better idea.

I have no signiture
Friday, October 29, 2010 3:11 PM
Im down for whatever. The bar/pub would be good, but not everyone is over 21 so Im not sure how that would work. I would also love to do the quad cities, since I dont know if I ever been out there. It would be cool to make a weekend out of it. And a 4 hr drive isnt bad, so I would be up for that.

Friday, October 29, 2010 3:31 PM
chi town to the quad's equals 2 1/2 hour drive

Friday, October 29, 2010 4:31 PM
RLLY?? Then hell yeah, Im down. We can do it for early december maybe?? Do a little cruise/caravan there, meet up with the quad city J's and party there?! Im IN!!!!

Friday, October 29, 2010 4:47 PM
i may still go, but most likely wont have the cavii by then

Friday, October 29, 2010 4:55 PM
silver03cavii wrote:i may still go, but most likely wont have the cavii by then

What You Talkin About Willis???

Friday, October 29, 2010 8:11 PM
http://www.theram.com/

Its a restaurant so you don't have to be 21 to get in...... we should do it the last weekend in november......

Saturday, October 30, 2010 9:24 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
silver03cavii wrote:i may still go, but most likely wont have the cavii by then

What You Talkin About Willis???

Its just time to move on, I love the car but just want to sink money into it, and want something more roomy and just more comfortable. So im going to be selling it, and most likely getting a newer Impala

Saturday, October 30, 2010 12:12 PM
this would be on a weekend right????? as long as it isnt the weekend of dec. 11th then im down.. i just work weekdays only.. other than that im game.. if i can make the drive from Paris, IL then everyone else better be down to drive lol.. there are never any meets near me.. dont blame em tho.. its too dirty

Saturday, October 30, 2010 4:41 PM
Listening in to decide whether I'll be there or not...

Saturday, October 30, 2010 4:59 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:Listening in to decide whether I'll be there or not...

Same here

Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:09 AM
+1 for restaurant...

Sunday, October 31, 2010 5:17 PM
im good with another meet shouldhave the car running by the end of nov
Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:47 PM
I wouldn't mind checking out the Quad Cities area, since I've never been there. So, what do you guys think of combining Cheesecake's and blucavvy's ideas. That is...

Saturday, Nov 27 in the Quad Cities area at a micro brewery (Bent River Brewing Company?)
1. Brian (Whalesac)

I have no signiture
Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:09 PM
im up for any idea... im just ready to go to a meet lol

Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:26 PM
im up for a meet with you all however im only 18 so i need somewhere that i can go legally

Monday, November 01, 2010 7:20 AM
Well lets do this, lets put it to a vote. Just post if u wanna do quad cities or local resturant

Monday, November 01, 2010 9:20 AM
Corey Christer wrote:im up for a meet with you all however im only 18 so i need somewhere that i can go legally

what do people not understand.......most micro breweries are a restaurants....you can go legally.

and i vote for staying in the chicago land area this time but thats because im beyond busy until the new year......but its up to you guys what goes on

Monday, November 01, 2010 9:46 AM
I more up for a local get together for this time of year. The Quad Cities is a great idea, but would be more appropriate for a summer idea.

I know of a winery/restaurant in around the Barrington area, just as an option to the micro brewery.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803

Monday, November 01, 2010 10:44 AM
Well im down for some food!!!

Monday, November 01, 2010 11:15 AM
local restaurant...

Monday, November 01, 2010 12:30 PM
Let's just do Chicagoland then. It doesn't really matter to me. Either RAM or Rock Bottom would be cool. Like Cheesecake said, a microbrewery is just a normal restaurant that brews their own beer. It doesn't matter how old you are.

I have no signiture
Monday, November 01, 2010 2:24 PM
Well, since there seems to be alot of people wanting to keep this local, then we can keep it local. But I have NO IDEAS about those micro-breweries and resturants. So so far Cheesecake said The Ram, there is one in Schaumburg and one in Wheeling.

Mactruck said the Windery in Barrington.

And Whalesac said Rock Bottom.

Again I have never been to any of these before so feel free to figure out where you guys want it. I dont care where its at, as long as we get another meet going. I also have been talking to the WI-Gm Tuners on there forums, and there seems to be some interest. Just depending on date and such. I think we should really try to stick this to the beginning of December since November has Thanksgiving in it and such, and if we plan for December people will have a month or a little bit more to plan to make it if possible. The more time we give everyone the better chance we have of having a great turn out!! Im thinking December 3rd or the 17th. This way Bronzecav can make it out too. And since the weekends after that are obviously Christmas and New Years. So lets keep on voting on this on where, and the dates. Neither of which matter to me, ill be there as long as nothing bad happens between now and then lol. But Ill be there. So post it up guys, where and when! If we get too many undecided on the dates, but get a decisive answer on the place, we will default the date to December 17th to give everyone ample time to make arrangements to come out, Make sense??

Ill go ahead and start it!

1. Mikez AKA Sneezy +1 Where ever, either date.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search