Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 5 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:02 PM
Sweet!! Yeah I tried to make it as central as possible, hell I set the damn thing up, with help from other people and I still gotta drive almost a hour to get there hahaha, but its all good. I havent been to a meet in almost 6 years, so this will be nice.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 9:56 AM
Due to the phenomenal weather all this weekend through till next Wednesday it's extremely unlikely that I'll be coming unless it rains Friday or Saturday in the morning.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 11:58 AM
Darkstars wrote:Due to the phenomenal weather all this weekend through till next Wednesday it's extremely unlikely that I'll be coming unless it rains Friday or Saturday in the morning.

Hahaha Its all good maybe the next time around. Altho we have lived in the same city, we pretty much have never met, except maybe once or twice lol.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 3:37 PM
Saturday still looks promising

1. Cheesecake bringing some chips and something else if something is needed later on
2. Mike Aka Sneezy Hotdogs, Buns, Grille, 24 case soda
3.Jucnbst, maybe beer brats or burgers, and the fenders thing works for me Sneezy
4. macktruck84 - Whatever else is needed and/or a cooler
5. Travis aka Blackbirdracing- coming late...
6. Bleco-I will be there, I am bringing 10 oompa loompas..lol..I'll figure it out closer to the date.
7.Schnupper/friend- Will bring some pop/cooler and whatever else we need!
8.aderro89- couple different packs of soda. anything else just let me know
9. David- chips, soda, whatever else we need
10. silver03cavii- soda, ice, and cooler
11. Whalesac - Bitches...or paper plates/utensils, cole slaw and maybe tater salad

I have no signiture
Friday, August 27, 2010 1:23 PM
Alright guys, I'll see ya tomarrow....I'm still going to bring some burgers/buns/cheese.

Friday, August 27, 2010 1:47 PM
Hahaha, hell yeah!! WOOT WOOT. Im actually really excited about this. I know im bringing my camera to take some really nice pics of all the cars that show up.

Friday, August 27, 2010 10:23 PM
I'm definitely coming!

Bringing my GF how many other GFs will be there?

Anyone bringing football or frisbee or bag toss? you know something to do...

Friday, August 27, 2010 10:25 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:I'm definitely coming!

Bringing my GF how many other GFs will be there?

Anyone bringing football or frisbee or bag toss? you know something to do...

Ill have my girl there, My good friend is bringing his gf and her J out. Out of all the @!#$ I thought about I never thought abt that. If you have any of those bring one or all. Damn, IF ANYONE HAS A ACTIVITY LIKE BLACKBIRD SAID PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING IT!!!!!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 12:26 AM
ill bring a football!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 12:28 AM
hahahahah AWSOME. Now Ill warn you guys, I cant play bc I blew my back out abt a week ago, and im still sore, but you guys can go nuts!! Lol.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 1:39 AM
Last update. Ill be there abt 1230pm. Im abt to go to bed now, then tmo mourning I have to stop by the girls house, load up then head out. So ill see everyone in the mourning/afternoon!!! Cant wait!!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:22 AM
I got the frisbee covered as well as some pop and my two pop up tents. So excited to meet everyone!!

David

Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:48 AM
On my long @$$ 3 hr nd 45 min drive. But couldn't be more excited

Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:51 AM
Hell yeah guys, waiting on my girl to get back from shopping for the stuff and ill b on the way!! Can't wait to see everyone

Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:24 AM
alrighty, I'm leaving my house now, but there are so many detours, and construction areas I have to go through I'm hoping to be there by 130-2pm, but I'm stopping to grab burgers and cheese and buns....I got lighter fluid, charcoal, and the other required stuff incase someone forgets. See you guys soon. and if any other g/f ask mine should show up on her own as she is cleaning . I'll have my cooler if anyone wants to put pop/water in it.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:47 AM
Hey. Myself and Dave are here and waiting for everyone else.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Saturday, August 28, 2010 10:53 AM
Also, as you get here, look for the two lonely blue J's.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 12:59 PM
leaving work now... will be there in 1 hour!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:39 PM
great seeing everyone...

I fuggin blew a head gasket on the way home!

Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:41 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:great seeing everyone...

I fuggin blew a head gasket on the way home!

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when you texted me that.

Saturday, August 28, 2010 8:14 PM
Had a great time at the meet, hopefully we can do more sometime in the future!

Dave

Sunday, August 29, 2010 12:15 PM
JUCNBST had brought up a good point...next time there is a meet, it would probably be more fun for everyone if we did it at Byron or maybe even do a dyno day. That way, there'll be more to do. In any case, I had a good time and it was nice to meet some of the faces behind the screen names.

I have no signiture
Sunday, August 29, 2010 4:02 PM
Sorry i couldn't make it i got called into work

Monday, August 30, 2010 12:07 AM
Whalesac wrote:JUCNBST had brought up a good point...next time there is a meet, it would probably be more fun for everyone if we did it at Byron or maybe even do a dyno day. That way, there'll be more to do. In any case, I had a good time and it was nice to meet some of the faces behind the screen names.

That is a great idea. It would be nice to be able to do more, but since this was so last min and more for people to come out, and bs around, and shoot the crap I never figured anything else really into it. We deff need more meets and to have alot more fun. Maybe like you guys said try and set something up for the drag guys, or something at a dragstrip, or dyno day or even if we meet up at a dave and busters or such. This was more of a last min setup, so there wasnt many ideas. I know it did get pretty boring but for the most part we had a pretty decent time. JUCNBST's burger jumping (literally) off the plate, me fighting with a idiot in a 300M, Cheesecake busting my balls about the Ecotec, BlackBirdRacing and his A.D.D. moments, it was a great time. Probably the best time I have had in a long time. Maybe the next time, we can find a local car show, and show up with all the J's and show them what were capable of and such. But thanks guys for coming out. All in all it was a great turn out for a last min meet. I dont think it was too bad, and we all had a ton of laughs. This is the time we need to start setting up another meet. This time more cars, more fun, and more people. And since we KNOW there is a interest in it, we can do it bigger and better!

Schnupper, dont worry man, altho, to me, it was a great time. Like I said since now we know there is interest in it, we can do more meets, and do some more fun things, this wasy nobody is left out

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:05 AM
Had a great time meeting you guys, cant wait for the next meet..... maybe if im lucky i can find out why my car barely starts! lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search