Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 16 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:45 AM
I will attend the meet, but I will beat the @!#$ out of my car less...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:59 PM
Haha so your cars going to survive this meet? Btw blackbird your other thread on here is an awesome build and sounds sick at only 8 psi....cant wait to see that thing on 20+.

Dave

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:07 PM
Cheesecake, Lol yes we do.

Jeremy, sure no problem. let me get the exact info for the shop and ill post it up. I just had a bumper sprayed by them and they are good. Ill get the info and post it up in a few.

BBR, dude ur car is sick. I too was hoping for some boost but its not happening right now. I havent even been able to get the car into the paint shop yet. But nonetheless, David is right, i cant wait to see that beast at 20 hehehehe.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:20 PM
I'll be down to cook some steak burgers again as long as i can pour mustard on myself again. Where are we thinking of meeting up this time?....Oh and Mike, if you don't get that vert dropped in the next few weeks, I'm going to find you, leave a sammich and take the box so my can be dropped again. I miss being low

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:36 PM
Jeff, hahaha u mean u want to be attacked by the mustard and burger again. Lmao. As far as where we can have it im not sure. A nice big meet would be awsome. Start throwing out some ideas ppl!! lol. Oh and she will be dropped soon. im just making sute my Napa account is paid first because i want to put new strut mounts/bearing plates on the new stuff, as well as front brakes, oil change, cam tower gaskets, heater core and blower resistor all at once. Yeah i have a laundry listo
of crap to do, oh and install my 18"s too heheheh

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:55 PM
I just hope I can get my Transmission Controller figured out.

I'm down for Busse again if that's what you guys want, but it would be nice to find a new location. Are we thinking April or May?

I have no signiture
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 8:41 PM
I no longer work Saturday's. I have normal Saturday/Sunday weekends now. If it's at Busse I'd prolly come out for a BBQ

(not on 4/16)

Thursday, March 24, 2011 1:46 AM
Im thinking maybe Busse woods again this time. But maybe a diffrent spot with less traffic and such. Im also thinking the end of April since this weather is not working right for us. But were also welcome to other ideas. So start throwing them up so we can get this going!

Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:49 AM
My idea is we should go to Busse woods again, but maybe this time we'd pick a different spot. One with less traffic.

I think the end of April should work. You know when it's alittle warmer...

LOL

Friday, March 25, 2011 1:53 PM
odds are i wont make it til i get my car back

Friday, March 25, 2011 2:16 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:odds are i wont make it til i get my car back

ohhh fun new toys???

Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:06 PM
same old toy, just some new go faster parts.

Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:42 PM
Vince, heading back to St. Luis?

Sunday, March 27, 2011 3:18 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:same old toy, just some new go faster parts.

Where the hell is my LIKE button!??!?! LOL.

Oh, and small update on my vert, Im not dropped. Not a ton, but still looks good

Monday, March 28, 2011 5:39 PM
I'm Down

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:38 AM
JUCNBST wrote:Vince, heading back to St. Luis?

wont be for a while, car is already down there, I wont head back til its pick up time

lets just say the car will be able to inhale and exhale INSANELY better. going to get interesting this year... I think im entering the, @!#$s gonna break from just driving it level

Friday, April 08, 2011 8:42 AM
Subscribing to this mofo again, I never get updates on this damn thread! So it looks like I've probably got a few weeks to get the POS Hyundai cleaned up for this meet, I'll need every minute lol. Too damn busy all the time!

Friday, April 08, 2011 3:33 PM
Soo, anyone wanna start talking about dates?? Im thinking 4/30. How does that sound?? At the preserve again at Busse, and ill find us a better spot so there isnt a ton of traffic like last time.

Friday, April 08, 2011 4:03 PM
MIke, there's that one small area at the east end of the preserve near Arlington Heights Rd. A little harder to get into but should probably have a lot less traffic. It's the entrance nearest Higgins & Arlington Heights intersection, southside of Higgins.

Friday, April 08, 2011 4:06 PM
Hmm, that may work. Pull up google maps or yahoo maps and put a spot on where your talking about. Then we can leave it to the majority and see what everyone else likes. If the consensus is good, we will go with that.

Friday, April 08, 2011 4:19 PM
It looks like this link should work right I think... Clicky here - Hopefully it does, I've never made a map link before lol

Friday, April 08, 2011 4:22 PM
Yup worked fine, and that looks fine. So lets see what everyone says. Looks like that is more secluded. So we will have more space and such to park and maybe some opportunities for some pics. So what does everyone think?

Thanks Rebel!

Friday, April 08, 2011 4:29 PM
Lmao, you don't remember me, huh? I can't remember what my original name on here was. This is Paul, I bought the chrome 02 rims off your yellow car back in 04 or so! Had 'em on my black 00 Cav sedan w/ lambo's and crap. It's all long gone tho - except a 2200 PaceSetter ceramic header & Magnaflow cat, those are sitting in the garage open but un-used still... Who wants to buy em?? lol

Friday, April 08, 2011 4:45 PM
Oh holy hell!!! Yeah I remember you!! Jeez, it has been a long ass time!!! How ya been?? Obviously I dont have the yellow car anymore. When me and my ex wife split up I sold the car for stupid cheap. But now Im re-engaged, and she is into J's now too. So she is standing behind me with my car too. But unlike the yellow one, I dont need anyone to say ok or no if I feel like buying something for it hehehehe. As long as my son is taken care of, then I dont care lol. Man, I do hope you can come through the meet! Its been a long time!!

Friday, April 08, 2011 4:56 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking forward to another meet. I like the idea of that small ring all the way at the end of the last south entrance. The 30th sounds fine to me at this time, but will update if it becomes a no go.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search