Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 6 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Monday, August 30, 2010 4:04 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
Whalesac wrote:JUCNBST had brought up a good point...next time there is a meet, it would probably be more fun for everyone if we did it at Byron or maybe even do a dyno day. That way, there'll be more to do. In any case, I had a good time and it was nice to meet some of the faces behind the screen names.

That is a great idea. It would be nice to be able to do more, but since this was so last min and more for people to come out, and bs around, and shoot the crap I never figured anything else really into it. We deff need more meets and to have alot more fun. Maybe like you guys said try and set something up for the drag guys, or something at a dragstrip, or dyno day or even if we meet up at a dave and busters or such. This was more of a last min setup, so there wasnt many ideas. I know it did get pretty boring but for the most part we had a pretty decent time. JUCNBST's burger jumping (literally) off the plate, me fighting with a idiot in a 300M, Cheesecake busting my balls about the Ecotec, BlackBirdRacing and his A.D.D. moments, it was a great time. Probably the best time I have had in a long time. Maybe the next time, we can find a local car show, and show up with all the J's and show them what were capable of and such. But thanks guys for coming out. All in all it was a great turn out for a last min meet. I dont think it was too bad, and we all had a ton of laughs. This is the time we need to start setting up another meet. This time more cars, more fun, and more people. And since we KNOW there is a interest in it, we can do it bigger and better!

Schnupper, dont worry man, altho, to me, it was a great time. Like I said since now we know there is interest in it, we can do more meets, and do some more fun things, this wasy nobody is left out

I love the idea...but there's no way you could keep me sober in that place

I have no signiture

Monday, August 30, 2010 4:29 PM
Hahahaaha, yeah I hear ya on that one. Its hard to stay sober around any kind of beer. Lol. I was going to bring some beer to the meet, but unfortunatly life got in the way and the money I thought I would have, I didnt lol.

Monday, August 30, 2010 5:19 PM
Hey, got my set of few photos up. I don't know what Mike has done with his yet. Heheh.

http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae94/macktruck84/J-Body%20Meet%208-28-2010/

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, August 30, 2010 7:20 PM
Lol, Even tho I took a ton of pics, It was on Jeff's camera (JUICNBST) so god knows when he will get those up But i could have swore that you took alot more lol

Monday, August 30, 2010 7:23 PM
actually looks like a successful meet...

Monday, August 30, 2010 7:41 PM
KleindlGTP wrote:actually looks like a successful meet...

It wasnt too bad, all in all, I think 10 or 11 cars/people showed up. For a last min throw together it was a fun time. I know I had a awsome time, nice to finally meet some of the faces behind the names, and cars. BBR was halarious, JNB I have met before and is a awsome guy, Macktruck is a cool guy. and I know I cant rememeber everyone else but everyone was awsome. Other then the issue we had with the grille at first, it was great. We def need to do this again, and maybe since this one turned out good, we can get more people to come out!!

Oh, btw Cheesecake, your cookies got confiscaded (SP??) by my gf and her mom lol. They loved them!

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:09 PM
thats a nice droptop sunfire !

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:21 PM
azncav wrote:thats a nice droptop sunfire !

Damn u lol Just could not resist that one could u lol

Monday, August 30, 2010 11:38 PM
nope.. lol but check out the image man forum

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:09 PM
hopefully i will make it to the next one

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 4:01 PM
alrighty guys, when I get back from work I'll get the camera out of the car and post some pics that Mike took on my camera. I would also agree that It was a good time, and I'm down for another meet.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 4:24 AM
WTF no volvo love in the pics.....screw you guys im not coming to the next meet.....LOL

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 7:15 AM
Cheesecake wrote:WTF no volvo love in the pics.....screw you guys im not coming to the next meet.....LOL

No camera can handle that mad tyte SDM styling

I have no signiture
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:38 AM
Hahaha, Dont worry Cheesecake, I got some of your car too, but there on JUCINBST's camera lol. Your car will be seen lmao. And you better bring ur ass out to the next meet, lol.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:43 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Hahaha, Dont worry Cheesecake, I got some of your car too, but there on JUCINBST's camera lol. Your car will be seen lmao. And you better bring ur ass out to the next meet, lol.

And those cookies!

Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:47 AM
silver03cavii wrote:
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Hahaha, Dont worry Cheesecake, I got some of your car too, but there on JUCINBST's camera lol. Your car will be seen lmao. And you better bring ur ass out to the next meet, lol.

And those cookies!

ZOMG, I know right!!!! Dude, I think there was crack in there, Bc when we got back to my girls house, her and her mom almost attacked me for them lmao

Thursday, September 02, 2010 5:36 PM
Jeff..... any pics yet???

Friday, September 03, 2010 11:22 PM
He must still be at work.........................................

Saturday, September 04, 2010 4:26 AM
sorry guys I've had alot of bad luck since that saturday and have been taking care of life outside the .org. unfourtunatly I'm going to try and get some sleep now that i'm home but i should get them up by this weekend.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 2:25 PM

Thursday, September 09, 2010 4:30 PM
werd

I have no signiture

Thursday, September 09, 2010 9:22 PM
Awesome pics from a great day. I love the pic you took of mine, got myself a nice new desktop background now

Dave

Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:20 AM
Hey are you guys meeting on september 28th or did you all get together already Im interested in coming out with my 89 Z24 project?
Saturday, September 18, 2010 6:29 AM
Well, we had met an 8/28, but if there is enough interest we could do something for say beginning of October, say around the 9th or 16th?

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, September 20, 2010 2:36 PM
macktruck84 wrote:Well, we had met an 8/28, but if there is enough interest we could do something for say beginning of October, say around the 9th or 16th?

This is true. If we can get enough interest, then we can deffinatly do something in October. The 16th unfortunatly doesnt work for me tho bc Im helping a buddy move (the guy who came in my truck) so I cant get out for that day. Anytime before or after that would be fine. If you guys feel like throwing something together then lets do it!! Maybe we can get to a D&B or similar so we can have some fun!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search