Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 13 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Friday, November 26, 2010 12:49 PM
I heard from ELI, I dont think he is coming

Friday, November 26, 2010 1:45 PM
im not going tomake it have a hockey game at 6
Friday, November 26, 2010 2:04 PM
well hmmm that 4 possible 5 ppl not going

Friday, November 26, 2010 2:22 PM
Yeah, Im going to say this isnt going to happen. There just isnt enough people coming out. Which is fine being right around the holidays and all. But ill post up as soon as I have the Yearbook coming my way and we can all just meet up sign the book take some pics, and then call it a night. This way we can get as many people as possible to come out and get in on it.

Friday, November 26, 2010 3:04 PM
ok sounds good to me

Saturday, November 27, 2010 6:16 PM
balls

I have no signiture
Friday, December 03, 2010 9:47 AM
lol we all got eerie quite and the post started going down so now it go back to the top haha

Friday, December 03, 2010 8:25 PM
Whalesac wrote:balls

Do you like them

And Corey, yeah this post kinda died, Altho im after the next person to get the JBO yearbook! WOOT!!!!

Friday, December 03, 2010 9:00 PM
haha ok umm well i kinda changed my rims on my car for the winter so it doesnt really look the greatest now but i guess drivablity is better over looks in the winter lols
But here is the pictures i took when i was bored the day or too i changed the rims and tires:
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=437269&t=437269

Sunday, December 05, 2010 6:22 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
Whalesac wrote:balls

Do you like them

only if they're Schweddy Balls

I have no signiture
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 4:45 PM
I know what we could do one of these winter nights. This weekend I finally made it over to the Melrose park gran prix prices are way higher on weekends. I paid $57 for 3 races saturday but on Monday we went back and it was $26 for 3 races. They are way more laid back than chicago indoor karting and we all had a good time. Just throwing that out there.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:57 PM
hmmm isnt Melrose Park a bad area or am i just hearin wrong lol

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:42 PM
Corey Christer wrote:hmmm isnt Melrose Park a bad area or am i just hearin wrong lol

You're thinking of Melrose Place...common mistake.

I have no signiture
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 5:24 PM
Well, It all depends on where u are in Melrose Park. My girl lives in Melrose, as well as a very good friend, and the areas they live in are great. Its usually when u pass the tracks just south of lake street when it turns bad. Also Melrose Park is very near to Maywood Park, and that place is pretty much a hell hole.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 7:57 PM
oh ok then lol i was just checking but yea if i can find the place and if we do do this then heck yea as long as im not doing anything that day im in

Tuesday, December 21, 2010 3:54 PM
hmmm i think this thread went dead or something

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:53 AM
it's not dead.....anyway....I got tonight off work and might hit up the Melrose gran prix if any locals are interested shoot me a pm or hit up my cell as I'll be going later in the evening. I have to work on my moms van down in Minooka, IL before I do anything else today.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 3:48 PM
Naaa, def not dead, just been busy.

Jeff, i would love to go to, but im stuck working till 1130 tonight. Ahh well tho, maybe next time bud.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 4:26 PM
I sent you a PM earlier, Jeff. What time are the races.

I have no signiture
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 9:31 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:46 PM
Well I had an interesting day that didn't go to plan at all. My mom's chevy venture took a crapped out when she was applying for jobs. We ended up getting the van to their home in Minooka, Il about 20 min south of Joliet. I ran around looking for an alt that nobody had in stock, and once I got one it was a pita to change. I just got home about 40 min ago....

Whalesac-I'm going to read your pm once I post this up.

Thursday, December 23, 2010 8:43 PM
Cheesecake wrote:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

x's 2

Yes im bored off my a$$ here at work.

Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:14 PM
Im losing my mind.....and some one sell me there cavalier for dirt cheap

Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:48 PM
Cheesecake wrote:Im losing my mind.....and some one sell me there cavalier for dirt cheap

Hell, if you find a junk car with a 5 speed I will pay half of it with you bc thats all I want lol

Friday, December 24, 2010 7:14 AM
Cheesecake wrote:Im losing my mind.....and some one sell me there cavalier for dirt cheap

lol well i got a wreaked one lol it would need a new front and i the only thing that i want off of it (from wats left) is the motor

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search