OKAY THIS WEEKEND LINCOLN NEBRASKA!!! FRIDAY!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OKAY THIS WEEKEND LINCOLN NEBRASKA!!! FRIDAY!!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:18 PM
alright everyone....wanting to see who all wants to meet up friday? (2 days from now)
let me know and send me a pm with your number and ill shoot you a text and we can organize from there. i wanna get cavaliers around in the area. go cruising. show up some v8 cars? hmmmmm lol
whatever works for you guys let me know! and i wanna see other cavaliers and get some comments and some opinions on how to make my car better IN PERSON!
let me know. peace!
i know short notice again....but i dont get on the computer much and dont plan to well so this is my shot at planning something haha
"

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous

Re: OKAY THIS WEEKEND LINCOLN NEBRASKA!!! FRIDAY!!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:16 PM
You probably aren't going to get anyone to come. I've got plans this weekend, and the Iowa guys never come to Omaha or Lincoln. Besides, most everyones cars are down for the winter already getting new stuff for next season.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:17 PM
How about next weekend. Just can't do it this weekend.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:59 PM
like i said... if i had a car that would make it i would be there.

pauls car is down, tylers car is down, cody's car is down, wade sold his,

hate to say it man, but there really isnt much in the area as far as j-body enthusiasts. i usually get everyone together once or twice a summer but even that is getting scarce. i remember fall of 08 we had like 14 cars show up and it was a freakn blast.

pics from 08:

blue lake..

omaha....

Underdog Racing
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:21 PM
Hopefully next year everyone will have their @!#$ together. Have running J-Bodies, and actually show up to meets in them....or at all.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:22 PM
well next spring/summer....we need to get a bunch of people together and have a nice little meet.
by then ill have my sisters cavalier done that we just bought for 300 bucks body kit, new hood, rims, nice interior. its in pieces but i know how much the rims are worth alone(500 bucks) and the body kit(300 easily) just needs some lovin' couldn't pass it up for how nice it really is. ill have pictures of it hopefully tomorrow if we go pick it up.

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:55 PM
What year? Engine?
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:08 PM
I'm definitely down for next year..should have all the little faults worked out in the air system and will have it pretty road trip ready...

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:05 PM
With Omaha having WAY more to do, and being 45mins-1hour closer for the Iowa guys, why don't you just drive the 45 mins here one time and organize a get together from there? Not that I have an issue driving to Lincoln, but it would be better for the Iowa guys who seem to think we all should drive to bum-fuk Iowa for meets (just teasing Brad)

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:45 PM
dustin - ive actually organized two meets in omaha.

a lot of the 'iowa' guys live way up north from even me, so realistically, sioux city is a good halfway point for everybody. 45 minutes?! it takes an hour and 20 mins to get to omaha from here. if you take paul for example, it would be a three hour drive for him to go to omaha (which he has actually done, for BOTH of my omaha meets, mind you)

but all the same, if "iowa" is the problem, we could always hold one in south sioux city, ne. hahaha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:47 PM

Underdog Racing
Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:22 PM
Trevor Blesh wrote:What year? Engine?

99 z24 2.4. just has a racing header and cold air. but i run synchromesh transmission fluid so it grabs a little better then it should in my mind.
ill hopefully have my buddy get the video done soon

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous

Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:08 PM
I wasn't saying that Omaha is easier than your place, Brad. I was saying Omaha would be easier for you guys than Lincoln.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Thursday, November 11, 2010 5:35 PM
z24cavi55z24 wrote:
Trevor Blesh wrote:What year? Engine?

99 z24 2.4. just has a racing header and cold air. but i run synchromesh transmission fluid so it grabs a little better then it should in my mind.
ill hopefully have my buddy get the video done soon

I was talking about the car you were going to be fixing up for your sister.
Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:03 PM
i'm down for meet's next year.

Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:13 PM
the car for my sister is a 96 cavalier. 2.2 auto. i put pics of it up in photo and media.
and hell yeah we should try and schedule a few. and travel in packs like wolves to iowa when they have theirs lol

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:25 PM
iowa's literally less than 2 miles from my house in illinois. i jump on the bridge which is basically in my backyard and bam! i'm in bum@!#$.

Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:57 PM
then you drive 5 hours west and ur here!

Underdog Racing
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 8:59 PM
those pictures make me miss my car....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search