Southern Illinois Meet--Nov. 14th - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Southern Illinois Meet--Nov. 14th
Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:06 PM
There will be a meet on Sunday Nov. 14th at 2001 West Main St. in Carbondale IL starting at noon. This was scheduled specifically to be one week after Starved Rock and before Thanksgiving for everyone's convenience. This will be a modest gathering, but there will be some proper imports and good people getting together, so it should be a great time. The location is at a reserved law office parking lot on the west side of town, so it is at a good location for photos, hanging out, etc. Take advantage of this if you are within comfortable driving distance, it will surely be a good experience and a great networking opportunity. West Ky Imports has been notified of this event, and also a couple groups from the St. Louis and Champaign area. Get the word out, there is plenty of space if a gangload of cars decide to show. We just got back from the Import Alliance Fall Meet, which was a blast, so we are really trying to keep the ball rolling before the weather gets unbearable. Post your thoughts, ideas, info and plans to attend.

I am relaying info from a buddy here, I will be attending this meet and hope to see more guys come out. Should be a decent turn out.

Re: Southern Illinois Meet--Nov. 14th
Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:16 PM
damn, wish i could make it out but i've got obligations that weekend...would love to get together with some J folks.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:39 PM
I so want to make this, but my parents are coming in from Ohio......

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:53 PM
QWK LN2 (needs an @ss whoopin) wrote:I so want to make this, but my parents are coming in from Ohio......

we were trying to avoid things like this by having the meet before thanksgiving, we are trying to make this meet an annual thing as well. would have been good to see some j's come out.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 6:08 PM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:
QWK LN2 (needs an @ss whoopin) wrote:I so want to make this, but my parents are coming in from Ohio......

we were trying to avoid things like this by having the meet before thanksgiving, we are trying to make this meet an annual thing as well. would have been good to see some j's come out.
Don't count me out yet..... Let me see what tey have planned with my sister 1st.

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 8:14 PM
well glad to see some hope. everyone is welcome to this so spread the word.

Sunday, November 14, 2010 8:06 AM
bump for noon today

Monday, November 15, 2010 7:29 PM
u kno it sux that i didnt know about this site when i lived in ur area

I used to live in galatia about 45 mins from marion

Monday, November 15, 2010 9:36 PM
Corey Christer wrote:u kno it sux that i didnt know about this site when i lived in ur area

I used to live in galatia about 45 mins from marion

yea i was sad there was no j's and only one balt showed up. Otherwise it was a good turnout, some good cars, a lot of west KY guys came out, and some of the cars to name a few included an R35, RHD 240sx with an RB, 2011 STI, some s2ks.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 7:34 AM
yea but i do kno a guy down there that lives in the same area, he has a sunfire and i tried to get him to sign up on here but i dnt think he has

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search