need help fast please - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need help fast please
Saturday, November 27, 2010 8:25 AM
im getting another cav, and im in need of someone to help tow it back from illinois..
im short on cash with being layed off 2 weeks ago..
but id still compensate you no matter what for helping.
car will be crushed monday if not picked up and id hate to see all that hard work go down the tube.
any and all help is appreciated guys!





Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla


Re: need help fast please
Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:52 AM
hypsy's old j?






Re: need help fast please
Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:58 AM
indeed sir


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: need help fast please
Sunday, November 28, 2010 4:56 PM
Why would it be crushed?



Re: need help fast please
Sunday, November 28, 2010 7:01 PM
because hypsy has no place to store it after they moved.



Re: need help fast please
Sunday, November 28, 2010 7:15 PM
what vince said


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: need help fast please
Sunday, November 28, 2010 7:56 PM
and if it was going to get crushed, ida given him $500 for it




Re: need help fast please
Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:31 PM
yeah true. really all i want is the car minus motor and trans..


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: need help fast please
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:11 PM
I wan the turbo, but he wants $700 for it!






Re: need help fast please
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:19 PM
lol


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: need help fast please
Thursday, December 02, 2010 4:10 PM
So wait let me understand this, Hypsy is selling his car, but if someone dont grab it, its going to go to the yard and be crushed?? So he may get MAYBE 3-400 bucks for the whole car, but he wants to sell the turbo for 700??? Am I reading this right or no?? Lol





Re: need help fast please
Sunday, December 05, 2010 10:47 PM
car is mine(kinda) having issues with towing atm


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: need help fast please
Monday, December 06, 2010 7:20 AM
I dont know the arrangement with the whole car.

I do however know that he wanted $700 for his 20G the last time I asked...






Re: need help fast please
Monday, December 06, 2010 1:26 PM
LOL at this thread.




Re: need help fast please
Monday, December 06, 2010 1:27 PM
If that was the case I'd help you and keep the motor and the trans and you could take the car. This doesn't make any sense lol.




Re: need help fast please
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:10 PM
whats to be confused about?
the car is mine, trying to get the car from illinois. where its at.
so i can sell hahn kit, and other odds and ends.
fix the car, put my parts on it and make it go.



Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: need help fast please
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:40 AM
so you need to go from Woodstock, IL to Cleveland, OH!!!

Well round trip would be almost 800 miles!!






Re: need help fast please
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:18 AM
I have a truck & trailer...

Throw me a PM.






Re: need help fast please
Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:10 PM
just saw this, you got my number trav


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Re: need help fast please
Thursday, December 16, 2010 8:48 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:

I do however know that he wanted $700 for his 20G the last time I asked...


LOL I never said $700! I said $400 man! I said it was like $700 new because you asked me. Oh well.

Basically here was the situation....

-I took a job doing marketing for a shop in Woodstock and moved the car up there.
-I left that job because the owner gave me about $1,500 of the $35,000 advertising budget I was promised for the first 3 months, yet he wanted to blame me, and only me, for lack of sales.
-Me and my new wife moved to Naperville to ease her commute into the city, and I had no place to store the car there. It was either a) donate my car and get a $500 tax deduction, sell car to junkyard for $1000 or find a new owner for it.
-Matt decided he wanted it, and thanks to Vince, the car was towed from it's garage with 18hrs left before I had to have it out.

That is all. I really should be asleep.



I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Re: need help fast please
Friday, December 17, 2010 12:22 AM
and i cant thank vince,travis and ryne enough for helping me out in a pinch.
it really means alot to me..


Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla


Re: need help fast please
Friday, December 17, 2010 8:52 PM
I'm just glad it went to a loving home who will finally beat the @!#$ out of it again



I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Re: need help fast please
Friday, December 17, 2010 10:32 PM
Vision Promotions wrote:

blackbirdracing wrote:

I do however know that he wanted $700 for his 20G the last time I asked...


LOL I never said $700! I said $400 man! I said it was like $700 new because you asked me. Oh well.

Basically here was the situation....

-I took a job doing marketing for a shop in Woodstock and moved the car up there.
-I left that job because the owner gave me about $1,500 of the $35,000 advertising budget I was promised for the first 3 months, yet he wanted to blame me, and only me, for lack of sales.
-Me and my new wife moved to Naperville to ease her commute into the city, and I had no place to store the car there. It was either a) donate my car and get a $500 tax deduction, sell car to junkyard for $1000 or find a new owner for it.
-Matt decided he wanted it, and thanks to Vince, the car was towed from it's garage with 18hrs left before I had to have it out.

That is all. I really should be asleep.



Lol, I wanna know what junkyard was going to give u 1000 for a car. Bc i need to start working with those yards lol




Re: need help fast please
Saturday, December 18, 2010 8:01 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:

Vision Promotions wrote:

blackbirdracing wrote:

I do however know that he wanted $700 for his 20G the last time I asked...


LOL I never said $700! I said $400 man! I said it was like $700 new because you asked me. Oh well.

Basically here was the situation....

-I took a job doing marketing for a shop in Woodstock and moved the car up there.
-I left that job because the owner gave me about $1,500 of the $35,000 advertising budget I was promised for the first 3 months, yet he wanted to blame me, and only me, for lack of sales.
-Me and my new wife moved to Naperville to ease her commute into the city, and I had no place to store the car there. It was either a) donate my car and get a $500 tax deduction, sell car to junkyard for $1000 or find a new owner for it.
-Matt decided he wanted it, and thanks to Vince, the car was towed from it's garage with 18hrs left before I had to have it out.

That is all. I really should be asleep.



Lol, I wanna know what junkyard was going to give u 1000 for a car. Bc i need to start working with those yards lol


I know the owners. They were going to yank all the stuff off it and sell it.



I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search