tuning in easter iowa/western illinois - Page 2 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: tuning in easter iowa/western illinois
Saturday, November 27, 2010 9:54 AM
blucavvy wrote:i wish my wallet was as big as my desire to take this car where i want it to be......

Like 90% of us are in the same boat, I'd be in a clean 95 coupe with a swapped eco to get around emisions in IL

Saturday, November 27, 2010 12:58 PM
I dont have issues with emissions...

I dont even have a cat

Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:15 PM
lol i dont even have emissions

Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:32 PM
Well I have to go every year when I need to get my plate sticker, Granted I pass when I go it would just be less of a hassel if I had an obd 1 car.

Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:33 AM
Every year?

really?

What ever mines like every 2 years, I just drive over, they pass it I go home.

Not that huge og a hassle.

Sunday, November 28, 2010 2:59 PM
Yeah everytime I have to renew my plates i have them scan the car and i go on my way. Maybe it has to do with me living closer to Chicago than you.

Monday, November 29, 2010 6:33 AM
possible...

you in crook county?

Monday, November 29, 2010 6:27 PM
Hmmm, Jeff thats interesting, I havent had a Emissions test for a while. Altho last year I did have to take the Escalade there. But before that I had to go like every 5 years or something along those lines. I actually am going to coming up to renew time on my Vert and they havent even sent me a notice that I need to yet. Hmm. That is interesting.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 12:48 PM
No I'm in Du Page.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 4:30 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:lol i dont even have emissions

its cause you live in Iowa!

well close enough anyway lol

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:51 PM
@!#$ I live free lol. Right now car is open dump and if I start it at 2am nobody cares

Also been known to take a pee break on the way from my garage to the house in the middle of the driveway.

Traffic for us is 3 cars deep haha

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 9:10 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:@!#$ I live free lol. Right now car is open dump and if I start it at 2am nobody cares

Also been known to take a pee break on the way from my garage to the house in the middle of the driveway.

I'm jealous...

Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:41 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:@!#$ I live free lol. Right now car is open dump and if I start it at 2am nobody cares

I still pee on the side of my house almost daily! Freedom baby, freedom.

Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:39 PM
lol

Sunday, December 05, 2010 2:27 PM
so, when would be a possibility for this? i may be picking up an le5 manifold soon, and will need a tune for that and then basic intake exhaust bs. wish i had more to get done so i wouldn't have to get multiple tune's but i can't pass this deal on the manifold up and i can't just watch it sit in my garage.

Sunday, December 05, 2010 7:07 PM
blucavvy wrote:so, when would be a possibility for this? i may be picking up an le5 manifold soon, and will need a tune for that and then basic intake exhaust bs. wish i had more to get done so i wouldn't have to get multiple tune's but i can't pass this deal on the manifold up and i can't just watch it sit in my garage.
Soonest I can do it would be January. Obviously details need to be worked out with everybody before this is a go.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, December 05, 2010 7:20 PM
ok. guess i should work on getting parts together.

if i can't get everything by then, how hard is it to schedule dyno time with you in st louis?

Sunday, December 05, 2010 9:30 PM
blucavvy wrote:ok. guess i should work on getting parts together.

if i can't get everything by then, how hard is it to schedule dyno time with you in st louis?

also looking for this ^^^

Monday, December 06, 2010 7:48 PM
I would be interested in this as well, more or less just going along for the ride to see whats up and possibly learn something new. My car wouldnt need tuning or anything like that until I get all my saab turbo stuff together, hopefully by the end of summer 2012.

Dave

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search