Used car part out - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Used car part out
Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:34 PM
I have a wrecked car 1999 black cavalier that i want to part out i understand that it is used and many parts may not be wanted because of that but its worth a try i guess soo let me know what u want or need and the price u would give for it (i just want a reasonable amount im not looking for anything special.)

i have takin somethings off already for my self including the motor. i still may sell the trans but im unsure as of yet.

Re: Used car part out
Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:21 PM
Corey, we need more info, is it a Z24, base, which motor was in it, shape of the body is in, and is it a 4 door or coupe or even a vert. Come on buddy we need more info then that!! Lol.

Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:34 PM
lol yea im a little new to this i just need to get the car out of the yard because the township will probably start yelling at us soon lol and i want to get as much out of it as possible before i ship it out somewhere. Umm but its a rally sport, 2 door, the motor that was in it was a 2200 but i am keeping that for parts because my new cav has the 2200 in it also.

I know ill be a little slow at getting things off of it right now because were a little snowed in but i will do my best.

I had a body kit on it but the front bumper is now pretty well done for unless someone wants to sit down and fix it but i do have the side skirts and rear bumper to the body kit still. i also had a spoiler on it actually the one that is now on my 2002 is the one that was on the wreaked one but the trunk lid is still on the car with the mounting holes for a spoiler, this one is a 2001 model trunk lid. ( i also have the original trunk (99 model) lid that came on the car however it is down south at my grandparents but if someone would like it i can have it sent up here) i no longer have the original hood and the after market hood im keeping. and one thing that i would like to sell the most is the stock rims that originally came on the car, they may need to be refinished but all in all there not in bad shape or atleast ive seen worse.

If u need more info plz ask cuz i dnt really know wat im doing here im trying to wing it if u know what i mean.

Friday, December 17, 2010 2:33 PM
good job. Unfortunatly there is nothing off the car I could sell. Unless it has a 5 speed, then we might be able to talk. Now next step is get a ton of pics, and post them up. Condition of interior, and body and such. This way the people can see what you have and go from there. Ill help ya out as much as possible as I have had a parts Vert before.

Friday, December 17, 2010 2:56 PM
I could use a Passenger mirror

Friday, December 17, 2010 8:17 PM
Rousseau9099 wrote:I could use a Passenger mirror

yea thats is still good if ud like it just shoot me a fair price.

Friday, December 17, 2010 8:36 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:good job. Unfortunatly there is nothing off the car I could sell. Unless it has a 5 speed, then we might be able to talk. Now next step is get a ton of pics, and post them up. Condition of interior, and body and such. This way the people can see what you have and go from there. Ill help ya out as much as possible as I have had a parts Vert before.

lol weeeeeelllllllll lol the interior is pretty well shot cuz of the accident like pretty well the whole dash is done for and the back seat the back part of it is bowed cuz my sub box tried making its way thru but it didnt thankfully. i know for a fact that the passenger seat is messed up as far as the locking into place (to keep it from sliding forward ) the driver seat should be fine it may need to be cleaned but its still in good condition. umm the steering wheel is good besides the airbag but that can be replaced.

the exterior like i said the stock hood i have no idea where it may be in this world right now and the body kit also like i said before the only parts of that, that is good are the rear bumper and the side skirts(one does need a patch on it and they have their bad spots but are not that horrible.) I do also have the original front and rear bumpers that are currently sitting in the garage. for the rest the exterior not in bad shape actually is in good shape for a daily driver except the front for the fact of the accident.

ummm Pictures is kinda hard with the snow cuz the car is literally covered in the white substance lol but i must i will do my best.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:15 AM
hmm soo mike i dont think this is going anywhere

Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:24 AM
Yeah its pretty hard to part out a car. I parted out a 99 vert i got and was selling things for stupid cheap, and I got a ton of nibbles, and maybe 1 buy. But either way, I stripped it down, kept a ton of parts, and still have everything I took off. But since I sold my girls 96 vert and bought her a 00 we cant use anything from it, so I sold all the parts with the car. Still waiting on the guy to come and pick it all up lol.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:53 PM
wow hmmm well if nothing else im gonna put some things up on CL too maybe i might get a few hits there too

Saturday, January 01, 2011 9:31 PM
Hey man intrested in the side skirts and possibly the wing if your willing to ship can i see some pics?

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 10:54 AM
Corey Monzter wrote:Hey man intrested in the side skirts and possibly the wing if your willing to ship can i see some pics?

the after market side skirts that i have?

and the only spoiler im willing is the stock one that came of my new cav its silver is that ok? and ill get pics up her in alittle while

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:58 AM
Corey Christer wrote:
Corey Monzter wrote:Hey man intrested in the side skirts and possibly the wing if your willing to ship can i see some pics?

the after market side skirts that i have?

and the only spoiler im willing is the stock one that came of my new cav its silver is that ok? and ill get pics up her in alittle while

ok here are some pictures of the silver spoiler that came off my 02 cavalier and the black side skirts that i had on my 99 that got wreaked
the spoiler is in great condition

the side skirts do need to be cleaned and are not in perfect condition but they arnt bad either

the worst spot on the skirts

again when and if u want them or how (ill have to find out how to ship them) i will clean them up before i do ship

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 12:13 PM
here are some more pictures of the car lol whats left of it lol

here is the stock front bumper i have

here is the after market rear bumper both sections of it

here is the stock reat bumper still on the car

here is the trunk lid that i orginaly had my black spoiler on

here is one of a set of 4 original rims that came on the car when it was first bought (no idea what there called lol)

the sun roof the whole thing works and is still in good condition (kinda wish i could put it on my silver one)

the Interior pictures not a pretty sight but there are some good things left:

the only really good part of the dash (the only bad part on it is the middle vent will pop out occationally on its own)

if there are any other pictures wanted just let me know and again when a piece that is bought i will clean it before u pick it up or it is shipped out

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:04 PM
something else i would like to sell is a pair of Dual 12" subs 8ohm in a box that i ported awhile back (box and subs must go together plz!!!) there is some vent mock while thru the ports however it can not be heard while in the car u can only hear it with the trunk open and standing outside of the car
Make me an offer

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:18 PM
If there are any other pictures wanted please let me know

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 3:17 PM
also here is the gauges that came out of the car i originally put white face in it so when bought the black will come with it also

Thursday, January 06, 2011 1:59 PM
ok so theres not to much going on here but oh well

Tonight im gonna be pulling the motor out so its out of the way but i will pull other parts off to so i can take some progress pics so ppl can see what else is still possibly good on the car.

Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:36 PM
I almost asked about the gauges, but I remembered my girl bought a 00 Vert so I was like wait, she cant use them lol. Either way, keep going and goodluck!! Worse case scenario, pull everything off the car you can store and just keep it for urself. Never know when u may need something lol

Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:13 PM
lol yea i kinda would really like to sell most of all what im selling or try too

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:52 PM
well i getting rid of the seats this weekend but there are still other things on the car that are good soo ppl ask me for someting and shoot price

Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:57 AM
ok never mind on the selling the seat lol seems like i cant get anything to be sold on this flipping car hmm oh well if any one still wants or needs something pm me

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search