looking for a cheap car..... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking for a cheap car.....
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 10:41 AM
just looking for a cheap sunfire or cavalier preferably with a LN2 and a long shot but maybe a 5-speed tranny? just lookin for something to buy cheap to build for school..... let me know what ya got thanks oh and not really wantin to spend over $600 bucks.......

Re: looking for a cheap car.....
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:41 PM
Craigslist usually has them a dime a dozen. Ive been able to find all sorts of J's on there for cheap too.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:51 PM
i've been searchin around on there in the kansas city section and cant find anything under a grand lol
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 6:54 PM
Hmm, maybe time to take a trip to Chicago, Ill find some for you and post up some links

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:27 PM
lol problem with that is im in class 4 days a week and my oldest son has school the days during the only days im not in class............... ahh well ill just keep lookin locally and hopin that someone will pop one up all the sudden
Sunday, January 30, 2011 9:32 AM
Sell you mine with all my parts for 6....grand...and its a 20 minute drive away from you...lol

Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:19 AM
ha ha dont got 6grand bro......... lookin for somethin thats basically a beater that i can pull the motor out of and play with for school
Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:34 AM
you'll have better luck finding the holy grail BRO!

Sunday, January 30, 2011 1:21 PM
ya i've started noticing that....... seems like every time im not looking or dont have the money for something there are tons out there and the moment i am looking and have the money there is ZERO available
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search