tune - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tune
Friday, January 28, 2011 2:16 PM
can anyone tune the cav this summer? Willing to drive to an extent

Re: tune
Friday, January 28, 2011 7:32 PM
i probably have already told you but if not you could go to excessive autosports in sioux falls. prolly a 4 or 5 hour drive for you though....

OR, we have a nice dyno facility right here in sioux city that would allow ryan to come up and to the tune on if you'd like to go that route for maximum results.. (but all the same u prolly have a dyno there somewhere too so... )

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Sunday, January 30, 2011 6:43 AM
contact Ryan(QWK LN2) does great work and a great guy.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/maxxracer23/ModdinArtSignature.gif[/IMG]

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:15 PM
z yaaaa wrote:i probably have already told you but if not you could go to excessive autosports in sioux falls. prolly a 4 or 5 hour drive for you though....

OR, we have a nice dyno facility right here in sioux city that would allow ryan to come up and to the tune on if you'd like to go that route for maximum results.. (but all the same u prolly have a dyno there somewhere too so... )

Closest dyno is like 3 hours away. How good is excessive?

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 8:08 PM
well, he got 17 ft pounds of torque throughout the midrange on pauls car all motor and smoothed out the curve A LOT compared to what it was and did it under pressure from the next person in line.

i think with enough time he's good but if pressed for it, dont expect anything amazing. if ryan is an option i would go with him.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 2:46 AM
JMTS..ECO wrote:contact Ryan(QWK LN2) does great work and a great guy.

Thursday, February 03, 2011 3:39 AM
JMTS..ECO wrote:contact Ryan(QWK LN2) does great work and a great guy.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, February 07, 2011 1:23 PM
Sean,

I got your email, but have not had a chance to reply yet... Just letting you know I have not forgot about ya!

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, February 07, 2011 3:55 PM
That's fine np, whenever you have time

Saturday, March 05, 2011 6:58 AM
z yaaaa wrote:well, he got 17 ft pounds of torque throughout the midrange on pauls car all motor and smoothed out the curve A LOT compared to what it was and did it under pressure from the next person in line.

i think with enough time he's good but if pressed for it, dont expect anything amazing. if ryan is an option i would go with him.

Very impressive. I still say my butt dyno did pretty damn good, and the fact that his car was running like crap that day lol.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 8:17 AM
tom, ur tune on that car was amazing. i wish you lived closer so you could tune all my ish.

Saturday, March 05, 2011 1:03 PM
forgot about tom, you can either go to tom or ryan. probably closer to tom?

Sunday, March 06, 2011 7:36 AM
Ryan is the best bet as im not tuning anymore. I will do basics but a full on tune is not something i will do. Honestly i don't know as much as other people like Ryan to charge for it, i feel like it won't be complete if i do it and charge for it. Maybe when i get another J and get back into it i might think about it.

Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:25 PM
Wrench Monkey wrote:Ryan is the best bet as im not tuning anymore. I will do basics but a full on tune is not something i will do. Honestly i don't know as much as other people like Ryan to charge for it, i feel like it won't be complete if i do it and charge for it. Maybe when i get another J and get back into it i might think about it.

hey you did mine....the first time..... kinda.... sorta.....

Monday, March 07, 2011 7:22 PM
Yea sorta I have a change of heart on tuning others cars. I spent days on my car and it was all around perfect running didn't stall or run like @!#$ ever and I'm just not able to spend that time on others cars. Granted the 160k mile motor only put 135 hp and 135 tq I was also lacking a header and never dynoed with my ported head and cams. God I miss that car.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:37 PM
hell I miss you having that car.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:58 PM
z yaaaa wrote:hell I miss you having that car.

I have the j bug again. Now I need to find one.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 12:11 PM
Squash it and walk away ! lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search