Parts for sale Type J stuff Sunfire stuff....... - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Parts for sale Type J stuff Sunfire stuff.......
Monday, January 10, 2011 7:03 PM
Hey guys. Some of you may know, over the Christmas holiday I bought a complete brand new type j kit for the 03+ Cavalier. SOOO, Yes once again, I have stuff for sale! Really the only thing I can ship are the headlights since I really dont want to try to find a place to ship it, and these prices are really cheap and the shipping is gonna cost more then the parts alone. If anyone is interested in them, Ill get pics of them but there really nothing special. So here is the list:

95-02?? Sunfire Headlights (recently done headlight restore) Previous owner had them painted black but the only place you can see that is at the top of it, the lense itself where the light comes out is nice and clean no cracks $30/set (dont really wanna separate them)

95-02 Sunfire Predator hood with moulded eyelids. Now, the eyelids and hood need some work. It is fiberglass, but will need some sanding and some touch-ups. The eyelids are cracking, but if someone can fill in the cracks and sand it down, it will be fine. Asking $40 for the hood

95-?? Sunfire fenders. These I bought 100% brand new, and then just painted them white. Great condition. No dents nothing. Asking $50 for the set. Again, really dont want to seperate them since I really have no use for them.

Type J Side skirts. Mint! Bought these off another member here. They are red in color. No cracks no breaks nothing. I paid $80 for them, would like that back. I bought them to replace the ones broken up on my car now, never got around to repainting them and installing them. I also have a set of doorstrikes that Ill give you with them. Again, dont want to seperate them.

Type J rear bumper. Has a crack in the bottom about a inch long. Other then that no problems. Asking $50 for that.

95-02?? Rk Sport Streetfire front bumper. Now **READ THIS CAREFULLY** this bumper is NOT mint. It is beat up. The front lip was dragged across the ground from the previous owner so the front lip on the underside is beat up, there is a crack on the drivers side right by the headlight that goes down about 5" and the paint is chipped off the lower part of the bumper from me letting it act like a snow plow. Im only asking $25 for this bumper. Its still good, and I love the way the whole thing looks on my car, but Im sure someone with some body experience can take it, fix it and have a great bumper for a fraction of the cost of a brand new one.

95-02?? Stock front bumper. I THINK its the older GT front but its not the newer GT. It does have the side markers and the round holes in it for either fog light housings or the round turn signals. Now I bought this bumper off of Craigslist. It is BRAND NEW and from GM BUT the previous owner looks like let his small dog chew on the corners of the bumper. I never mounted it due to lazyness but for a backup or a replacement to a cracked one im sure they can be sanded out, or filled in. Asking $20 for this bumper.

If someone wants the WHOLE kit (bumper, side skirts w/ door strikes, and rear bumper) ill let everything go for $100 OBO Ill even throw in the stock front bumper for free. I really just want this stuff gone, and really dont want to throw it away.

Im also looking for some fenders for a Cavalier and a hood for a 03+ Stock or after market and a passenger side headlight. I dont care about color since Ill be repainting the car when summer/tax money comes around. For now, If I have to drive with a half black/white car, I will I dont really care.

If anyone is interested please post here, and if your going to PM me, please post here that you Pm'd me so Ill know right away. Thanks guys!!

Edit: All these prices are OBO but please dont lowball me. Thanks!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 10, 2011 7:10 PM

Re: Parts for sale Type J stuff Sunfire stuff.......
Monday, January 10, 2011 7:15 PM
if you were closer i'd buy it all off ya man!!!
Monday, January 10, 2011 7:16 PM
Well, im willing to meet up within reason. Soooooo lol

Monday, January 10, 2011 7:31 PM
Good guy to deal with here..

Monday, January 10, 2011 7:38 PM
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:Good guy to deal with here..

Thanks man! And come to think about it, its ur old type j skirts im selling Lol.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:24 AM
Pics of the type j kit please if possible?? Just front and rear would be coo
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 3:59 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
arrival_04_eco (green98cav) wrote:Good guy to deal with here..

Thanks man! And come to think about it, its ur old type j skirts im selling Lol.

Yessir you have some good prices here you shouldn't have a problem finding a buyer

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:13 AM
sorry to thread jack....

hey mike, did i see you on rt. 64 / North Ave in melrose park thursday night about 1130 PM? I passed a dude with a white vert and got a thumbs up or maybe the finger not sure, it was dark.... i was in a black 03 cav with 95-02 trunk, tints and black rims bearing a jbo sticker....
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:11 PM
hoppintrd, its the streetfire front bumper with the type j sides and rear. i got pics of it tho if u want them i dont have pics of the skirts bc those are in my garage but they are mint, arrival knows bc they were his. i can got pics of the rear and i have pics already of the front ill post when im by a computer.

greenrockstar, YESSS!! I was wondering who that was lol. i was heading to my girls house and just driving slow, heard u accelerate hard and when i saw u pass me i wss like Ohhh a jbo'er! and yeah i gave u the thumbs up bc of the sticker lol. pm me man i def wanna get together sometime. you live or were going somewhere real close to my girls house and im not far from there in the city. its nice to have someone kinda close to me from here.

Edit, I posted this from my phone so the spelling sucked! Lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:47 PM

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:56 PM

Rear bumper crack

Total rear bumper and no idc about my plate showing lol

front bumper and hood

front bumper crack and there are a couple more on the very bottom edge, I have some pics and ill try and show you

if you look closely there on the front edge of the lip, they go into the bumper about 1/2" at most.

a set of type j sides, these are not the ones for sale as these are damaged. If someone wants them they can have them but there is a chunk of the other side missing, so not worth it. The set I have are red in color, and are 100% mint!

another shot of what the whole kit looks like on the car. It does line up really well, and looks really good. If someone puts the time into it, it will be great.

Here, this is the deal OF THE NEW YEAR!!! LOL. All together if you add up all the parts im asking around 275, and thats not including the stock bumper I have lieing around. If someone came and gave me $200 CASH Ill give them EVERYTHING Which includes the kit with the good sideskirts, the door strikes, the front fenders, the headlights, the hood, AND the stock bumper! Come on people, as you can tell I just want this gone! Im not really worried about the money but I want this money to go back towards my car. So COME AND GET IT!!! Oh and yes, I have the lights that go into the bumpers in clear or amber whichever you prefur but will be getting them all if I can get the $200 im asking.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:16 PM
Awesome dude to purchase through, he ALWAYS keeps contact!

p.s. Toyos lookin good man

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 6:18 PM
Chuckles2002 wrote:Awesome dude to purchase through, he ALWAYS keeps contact!

p.s. Toyos lookin good man

Hahaha, wondered if you were gonna catch that

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:32 PM

Hood

left headlight eyelid crack

right headlight eyelid crack

Parts that will need the good sanding but nothing wrong with the actual hood, thats just paint underneath the primer (i didnt know this hood was repainted over a previous color)

Hood again

Now for pics of the stock sunfire bumper

dog damage 1

dog damage 2

dog damage 3

dog damage 4

Bumper drivers side with lights mounted

bumper drivers side better

full bumper shot with all lights included

As you can see, the chew marks are only on the corner. Like i said, looks like the guy let his little dog chew on it. IDK why he did, but he did. I also have a couple other parts that Ill include with this, I think one is the air dam in the front, and something else that the guy gave with me, and IDK what it is but you can take it too. Like I said also, this is a 100% GM bumper, no aftermarket replacement. It actually had the GM P#'s on it, as well as the other two pieces that came with it have GM tags on them.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:16 PM
i need pics of the new front asap! text it to me lol

Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:17 AM
I would love too, but its not on the car yet. I need to move this stuff to make a few bucks to put the rest of it together. I want to put a new set of fenders and a new hood. Until then the front looks the same as the pics lol

Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:51 PM
So UPDATE:

GT Bumper: Pending for Road to Change
Headlights: Pending for Villagemon

EVERYTHING ELSE IS STILL FOR SALE!!!!! COME GET IT!!!!

NEW DEAL!!!
SUNFIRE STREETFIRE FRONT BUMPER, NEARLY NEW TYPE J SIDES, TYPE J REAR BUMPER, HOOD AND FENDERS, AND DOOR STRIKES $150 THIS PRICE ONLY GOOD UNTIL 1/16 IF YOU WANT THIS DEAL AND ARE WILLING TO PICK IT UP YOU MUST PAYPAL ME THE MONEY + FEE FOR YOU TO GET IT AT THIS INSANE LOW PRICE IF NOT, IT WILL GO BACK UP AFTER THE 16TH I WILL BE HOME ALL DAY MONDAY THE 17TH AND CAN AND WILL HELP YOU INSTALL THIS ON UR CAR FREE OF CHARGE IF YOU GET IT FOR THIS PRICE!!!!!!

This price will go back up to $200 after the deadline. I need the cash soon thats why im willing to do this that cheap. But after the weekend if not, then oh well.

Friday, January 14, 2011 6:50 PM
Oh I forgot to add, Im VERY willing to trade all this stuff piece for piece. So for example: hood for a hood, fenders for fenders, or the whole setup for a decent set of wheels or drop struts, or whatever!! Just ask. Im very easy to work with, and prices are still OBO. I really wanna see this gone asap so I can start putting together the rest of the stuff I need!!!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:27 PM
EVERYTHING IS STILL FOR SALE!!!!! COME GET IT!!!!

Monday, January 24, 2011 2:36 PM
Streetfire bumper sold.

everything else has fallen through. So its still avalible. Come get it!!!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 3:25 PM
Update, hood is being sold next weekend, if it falls through then it will be back up. Everything else is still for sale, Type J sides, and rear, and Stock GT sunfire bumper, Sunfire headlights, and Sunfire fenders. Some on people I want this gone!!!! Lol

Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:21 PM
**UPDATE**

Hood- Sold
Fenders-Pending
Front Bumper-Sold

Come on people. I have the type J sides and rear still here. As well as the stock GT bumper. Ill take 80 for the Type J sides and rear. And 20 for the Stock GT Bumper. Lets move this stuff!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011 6:25 PM
dang i pmed you too late.

Sunday, January 30, 2011 1:54 PM
ecoclean, pm returned.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search