Need a hood latch - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need a hood latch
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:24 AM
A buddy of mine nailed a deer and is looking for a new hood latch, the latch that actually goes to the hood not the latch mechanism. If anyone wants to get rid of one fast and cheap let me know.

Re: Need a hood latch
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:51 PM
What year?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 2:05 PM

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 2:07 PM
I also just re read my post and may not be that clear. I'm talking about the striker, the loop deal bolted to the hood.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:49 PM
I drive a silver car wrote:I also just re read my post and may not be that clear. I'm talking about the striker, the loop deal bolted to the hood.
I knew thats what you meant. Just wanted to make sure you knew that they are different between the 95-02, and 03-05....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Thursday, December 16, 2010 3:55 AM
Well there is a junk hood at my house on gormans car, if he is scrapping it I could snag it off. Up to him.

Thursday, December 16, 2010 6:57 AM
Don't know who that is. Well if its available great let me know, otherwise he's going to order on from GM at 3 so it will be here tomorrow.

Monday, January 31, 2011 3:24 PM
Does anyone know where I can get one of these. Just did the 03 swap on my vert and I need one ASAP!!! Pm me, or just post here. Built-n-boosted, If your buddy still has that ill pay him for that striker, and for shipping if need be, im pretty much up a creek without a paddle ATM. Lol

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:57 AM
Yea GM its like 37 bucks FYI, so try and find a used one fo sho.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011 3:03 PM
Lol if it was 37 I would have grabbed it, but the dealer near me wanted freaking 56 bucks for it!! I was like yeah @!#$ u! Lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search