few parts for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
few parts for sale
Sunday, December 12, 2010 6:43 PM
1.) rk sport underdrive crank pulley with serpentine belt. i was told they both have about 20k on them.
2.) tsudo header. header is in good condition along with the flex section of the dp. where the dp would meet the stock converter is cut short. v-band clamp is simple fix
3.)performance curve high flow cat converter 2.5". brand new
4.) ttr upper engine mount
5.) ttr lower engine mount
6.) ttr k brace
7.) ttr auto tranny mount

the mounts are all still on the car. will try and have them off shortly after xmas, so if your'e interested hang tight and i'll have them off asap. everything else is ready to ship.

everything is obo so make an offer. no lowballing, i'm not in a hurry to sell any of this as it's either been sitting in my garage for awhile now or been on the car. i have stock mounts to replace the ttr stuff so like i said i'm in no hurry.

paypal only. as soon as an agreement is reached and paypal is received the item will be shipped out next day.

thanks for looking. oh and i'll try and have pics uploaded soon but my camera cord is mia so i don't know exactly when i'll get to it. everything is in good working condition though and as i listed it.

also forgot to add, i am looking for a 03-05 lss front bumper, rear sway bar, and a nice set of coilovers. totally willing to go with some trades.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 13, 2010 1:49 PM

Re: few parts for sale
Monday, December 13, 2010 12:48 PM
what color is that front bumper?

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Monday, December 13, 2010 12:51 PM
what front bumper?

i don't have one for sale, i'm interested in buying an lss front bumper.

Monday, December 13, 2010 12:51 PM
also have a ttr k brace for sale. in great condition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 13, 2010 1:51 PM

Monday, December 13, 2010 1:46 PM

i will get pics of the upper engine mount, the tsudo and the high flow cat up tonight.

only thing left on the car is the auto tranny mount and it will be coming out asap.

Monday, December 13, 2010 2:07 PM
what in and outs is the muffler?

Monday, December 13, 2010 2:19 PM
srry, should've stated that. the mufflers not for sale. it's miiiiiiiiine

i just used that pic cuz it's the most current i have of the k brace and lower engine mount.

Monday, December 13, 2010 9:06 PM
how much you want for k-brace and auto mount? an sorry for asking about the bumper was tired when i read it and i musta missread it

Monday, December 13, 2010 9:13 PM
75 shipped for the k brace

100 for the auto mount. not including shipping. i think when it was shipped to me it was at least 20 bucks. it's a heavy sob.

as i've said everything is negotiable, however i'm pretty firm on those two items. more so the tranny mount.

Monday, December 13, 2010 11:48 PM
how hard is it to swap the mounts from stock the the ttr one? is it any harder than changing the upper and lower mount on our cars?

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5:17 AM
the auto tranny mount? it's a pita i won't lie.

getting the old mount out and bolting the new one in aren't the hard part. it's getting the new one in place. you have to basically beat it in with a hammer. but it's 100% worth it. it's a great mount and helped a ton.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:41 PM
^^ that auto tranny mount looks familiar

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:02 PM
w3rd lol

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 3:35 PM
bumpity. i'll try and have the auto tranny mount off this weekend. everything else is packed up and ready to ship.

now buy my shiat!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:12 PM
pm sent

Dave

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:45 PM
replied. i can't believe you live in c ville bro. next time i'm headed out that way i'll pm u. we should do a photoshoot.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:10 PM
Yeah man def pm me, Im def down for a photoshoot and just talkin cars. You shoulda came to the meet we had in August.

Dave

Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:56 AM
engine mounts sold. updated list

1.) rk sport underdrive crank pulley with serpentine belt. i was told they both have about 20k on them.
2.) tsudo header. header is in good condition along with the flex section of the dp. where the dp would meet the stock converter is cut short. v-band clamp is simple fix
4.) ttr k brace- low miles. perfect condition
5.) ttr auto tranny mount--------pending

Sunday, December 19, 2010 10:35 AM
bumpity. buy my @!#$ guys

Sunday, December 19, 2010 2:35 PM
trans mount is sold. updated list

4.) ttr k brace- low miles. perfect condition

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 19, 2010 2:35 PM

Wednesday, December 22, 2010 5:09 PM
blucavvy wrote:bumpity. buy my @!#$ guys

Monday, December 27, 2010 8:58 AM
herro??? is anybody in here????

throw me some offers people!

Monday, December 27, 2010 3:19 PM
k brace sold. updated list

Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:04 PM
bumpity.

also have a set of jeffie's rear hub spacers for the rear to add in. 3/8" first 60 bucks shipped takes em.

Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:08 PM
blucavvy wrote:replied. i can't believe you live in c ville bro. next time i'm headed out that way i'll pm u. we should do a photoshoot.

I see how it is...

I'm 15 mins from c ville, by I gets no photo shoot?

Whatever!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search