Car for sale!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car for sale!!!!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:18 PM
Hey guys. I got this car, and i figured I would sell it here. It is a 98 Cavalier Z24, purple in color, graphite interior with the red speckle. Its a great little car, as im sure we all know, but this one has some pretty low miles for the year. It has just under 81k on it. Im asking 2500 for it, and im pretty firm on that. I listed the car on CL for 3000 OBO but if someone here gives me 2500 ill take it. I have done the work on this car personally, and there is nothing wrong with it. The ABS light does come on randomly but I know its only a wheel sensor. Other then that, shes great. She has new tires, new brakes, and a oil change with less then 1000 miles on it. It has its typical dings and dents for a 14 yr old car, but over all on a scale from 1 being terrible-10 being flawless, its about a 7.5-8. So its pretty decent. The interior tho, is a 10-10. No tears, none smoker, not even the typical dash crack. So its pretty damn clean. The pics will follow. I would love to see this go to someone on the boards that can play with her, or just drive her. If anyone is interested, drop me a line at 773-80-1-83--76. Obviously I do that so noone can find my number. So, here are the pics!

Let me know!! Thanks!!!

Re: Car for sale!!!!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:28 PM
god i wish i could afford another car.....

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:32 PM
Hahaha, you know you want it But for real, its pretty damn clean. I was shocked because she told me it needed a ton of work, but when i got it, it didnt need anything. I am assuming the ABS light is a sensor, since it comes on randomly, but when I turn the car off, it goes away. But It has not messed with the car itself at all. I would keep it, but me and a partner of mine (buisness) went into it together, so I gotta sell it, so we can each take half. Lol

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:18 PM
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:47 PM
JMTS..ECO wrote:ill buy it for a price we texted about lol

Lol, nice try lol

Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:26 AM
How much rust is there?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:48 AM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:How much rust is there?

To be honest, there really is none. I know people always say garage kept but i know for a fact, up until i got it monday night this car has always been in a garage, and never stayed outside. If there is any I have yet to find it. lt really is surprisngly clean for the year. Hell my 00 vert has more rust on it then this car lol.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:19 PM
Well, I have some people coming tomarrow to look at the car, so hopefully it sells, if not, ill update this thread! I am really shocked that no one here jumped on it tho.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:24 PM
I would buy if you lived in Tennessee. lol. And is it a 5-speed or a auto

Thursday, February 24, 2011 8:25 PM
It is a auto. And hell, soon enough I maybe living in TN lol.

Friday, February 25, 2011 1:39 PM
Car sold today, thanks tho.guys!!

/thread

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search