meet? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
meet?
Monday, March 28, 2011 6:02 PM
Anyone thought about haveing a meet in iowa soon? Local drag track here opens april 16tth

Re: meet?
Monday, March 28, 2011 9:04 PM
Where about in iowa

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:56 AM
Humboldt, ia.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 3:53 PM
I know once in a while zyaaa has a meet around sioux city with sum other guys

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:06 PM
Yea I know, that's because he wont drive his car anywhere

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to come to the track first day of the season.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:10 PM
i wont drive my car anywhere? what? i recall driving it nearly 200 miles round trip TWICE for two omaha meets.... of the like 5 meets ive organized 3 of them were out of my home area.

but alas... my car wont be driving into the STREET let alone humbolt hahaaha, it has been on stands for going on three years now. i might get the new daily driver project up n going for this summer but it needs a lot of work.

sean, get something planned for maybe des moines... dont know if it would be in a jbody or not but id probably be able to go to the des moines area.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:11 PM
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:56 AM
I don't care where it is really, just thought we could go to the track, des moines area is fine but wade might be a better person to plan that. Or you can plan one around your area if people would rather head that way. Im always willing to drive as long as I can afford it.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:06 PM
Hey i would be interested in something like that my cavy aint ready for racing but id drive to see other cavs.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 7:13 PM
Well ill be at the track for sure on the 16th for whoever wants to come. We do need to get an actual meet going sometime.

Thursday, April 07, 2011 3:30 PM
Ill go if my cars done still waiting on rings ]:-> >>>>> this guy Brad wheeler aka (zyaaaaa)

Thursday, April 07, 2011 3:56 PM
That would be cool. Brad hurry up

Thursday, April 07, 2011 5:49 PM
lol its not my fault! total seal sucks the big un!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:09 PM
Well what's the word on the rings?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 6:41 PM
THIRD top ring set is on the way from frickn total seal as of today.

first set had the wrong thickness (1.2mm). he needs 1.5mm.
second set had the right thickness but the morons sent me them for a stock 3.54 bore! paul needs 3.58 so FML.

oh and total seal sucks.. DO NOT i repeat DO NOT work with bobby cheesman over there. he is an arrogant cock sucker. after getting two sets of top rings i had enough and let them have it... he said fine, ill send you the new set free of charge and two day air. i then asked what can i do with these two sets of over $50 EACH top rings.. he said throw them away. pfft whatever.

Friday, April 15, 2011 4:10 PM
That sucks.

Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:45 AM
Im cool with planning something in Des Moines. The only two problems are it is a 50 minute drive to the closest 1/8mile track and a 2-1/2 hour drive to a 1/4 mile track. That and I am the only one in this area so I don't know how many people are willing to drive.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, April 28, 2011 11:21 PM
This guy

Friday, June 17, 2011 5:26 PM
Dyersville here, but maybe we could get a meet planned for iowa city or cedar rappids?? and earlville has the 1/4 but thats all there is in the area. i mean no food or anything, ok, take that back we could get a track day and finish it at texas road house in Dubuque when it opens or in cedar rappids,

Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:57 AM
In 2 weeks we can have a meet at my place and Ill sit and drink beer while you guys put my car back together

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search