Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 12 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Friday, November 12, 2010 8:44 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Ya know, if you go to google maps, and go to the get directions, and type in China - Japan and look at direction 43 its pretty funny. and do the same for United states to Japan and look at 27 and 42 those are funny also. Just some useless information that I found out, and found it funny

lol omg thats too darn funny umm i would do that route but i dnt know if i could afford the tolls on the pacific ocean lol

Saturday, November 13, 2010 8:26 AM
how do you just randomly find that @!#$?

Saturday, November 13, 2010 8:37 AM
Well I might go still I start work at 6pm so showing up an hour late wouldn't work. I got like 48hrs of sick days to use by newyears otherwise I have to find a good reason to have them rolled over to next year. If we don't have any big installs are projects that night I'll most likely take it off.

Jay- Thanks I used a VHT wrinkel coat rattle can for the vavle cover..

Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:35 AM
I'll be there...

I'll also notify Eli...

Sunday, November 14, 2010 10:45 PM
blucavvy wrote: how do you just randomly find that @!#$?

Pure boredom at work and I type in goofy @!#$ while im at work, just to see what happens.

Monday, November 15, 2010 8:48 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
blucavvy wrote: how do you just randomly find that @!#$?

Pure boredom at work and I type in goofy @!#$ while im at work, just to see what happens.

haha well ill say this it got alot of laughs around here lol that was just too darn funny

Monday, November 15, 2010 2:21 PM
Lol, glad I could be some comic relief for ya guys!! When i did it I really could not believe what they said, so I just kept trying diffrent stuff. Pretty funny.

Friday, November 19, 2010 6:42 PM
back to the top with you, thread.

I have no signiture
Monday, November 22, 2010 1:12 AM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, who will all be there???? POST IT UP!!!!!!

We all know my goofy ass will be there Lets piss these people off and show up with a ton of people!!! BTW, here is the address for everyone!!

The Ram Restaurant and Brewery
1901 McConnor Parkway
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Tel: 847-517-8791
Fax: 847-517-8928

And Cheesecake, I will not have my Ecotec by then

Monday, November 22, 2010 10:47 AM
I won't be there.

Monday, November 22, 2010 12:32 PM

1. Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY
2. Corey Christer

Monday, November 22, 2010 2:23 PM
JUCNBST wrote:I won't be there.

You, my friend, suck the donkey balls Just kiddin. Thats cool, there will always be next time

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:08 PM

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:39 PM
Well, ok, if it turns out we cant get at least 5-7 people to show up, then its pretty much pointless. If anyone else is planning on going, post up. If everyone is gonna back out, then I guess we will have to cancel it due to lack of interest. Altho, anyone who is interested in getting into the J-body year book, let me know. I dont have a issue meeting up with some people to get it signed and take pics and so on.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:22 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Well, ok, if it turns out we cant get at least 5-7 people to show up, then its pretty much pointless. If anyone else is planning on going, post up. If everyone is gonna back out, then I guess we will have to cancel it due to lack of interest. Altho, anyone who is interested in getting into the J-body year book, let me know. I dont have a issue meeting up with some people to get it signed and take pics and so on.

yea ill get in the yearbook regardless if we go or not up there and do u take the pics or do we gotta bring one?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:00 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:

You, my friend, suck the donkey balls Just kiddin. Thats cool, there will always be next time

.....I see how it is Mike, and yeah there will be a next time. I know your not really in the need for a tune but we may (most likely not) have a small tuning gathering if your interested. Check out the thread about western il eastern ia tuner....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:17 PM
Haha, Jeff its cool, I still wuv u! Ill look into that. Oh I actually gotta ask you some stuff and see what I can find out so Ill pm you on that.

Corey, It dont matter. You can bring one or I can take them, and print it out at my house. Or you can do both no matter to me either way. I would say bring one and we can meet somewhere and see if we can do a litle photoshoot of our cars. I know its a long as drive for you, so for that im sorry. This meet started off great, then kinda dwindled. Unless we get the people to come out, its pointless. Either way, ill keep you posted bc if this meet dont work, then I may just have you swing past my fiancee's house in Melrose Park so we can get some nice pics of all of our cars since there is a nice park about 3 mins away from her with a huge tank in the parking lot we can take pics in front of. Either way Ill keep you posted!

Edit, apparently I type faster then my brain thinks lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:07 PM

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 4:47 PM
1. Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY
2. Corey Christer
3. Whalesac

I have no signiture
Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:16 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:Corey, It dont matter. You can bring one or I can take them, and print it out at my house. Or you can do both no matter to me either way. I would say bring one and we can meet somewhere and see if we can do a litle photoshoot of our cars. I know its a long as drive for you, so for that im sorry. This meet started off great, then kinda dwindled. Unless we get the people to come out, its pointless. Either way, ill keep you posted bc if this meet dont work, then I may just have you swing past my fiancee's house in Melrose Park so we can get some nice pics of all of our cars since there is a nice park about 3 mins away from her with a huge tank in the parking lot we can take pics in front of. Either way Ill keep you posted!

Ok, sounds good ummm come up by ur fiancees house on the way to the meet if it happeneds or not? or on another date?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:36 PM
If the meet dont happen, then I have other things Ill be doing that will need to get done. So if this dont happen (the meet) then we can try and setup another day. Maybe when i actually get the book itself and go from there. Ill keep you posted, bc so far it looks like this meet might not happen.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 8:04 AM
ok sounds good to me

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 9:41 AM
28th of November in Schaumburg, I'm down.

1. Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY
2. Corey Christer
3. Whalesac
4. Gerken

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Gerkn

Thursday, November 25, 2010 8:37 PM
hmm well we have a few ppl so far lol but the time is ticking down fast

Thursday, November 25, 2010 9:20 PM
Not going to be able to attend, GF mother going in for surgery

Thursday, November 25, 2010 9:31 PM
I assume Cheesecake still wants to go (it was his idea after all).

I have no signiture
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search