Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 18 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:16 PM
4 hr drive for me but im down for the trip..

Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:25 PM
Good, hopefully everyone actually shows up this time!! We had a good turnout last time, but Im hoping with this one we can have a great turn out!! This way im not lugging a ton of food home lol.

And Cheesecake better be there, I WANT COOKIES!!! LMAO

Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:47 PM
Damn, my 1 hr (40mi) drive won't get me the "Long Distance Award" lmao. Kurt, you better bring that Cav in your sig - that paint looks like one of the colors I've been wanting to repaint my POS 2007 Elantra lol. I've gotta finish the body work on it first (shave & scratches, debating handles), but I wanna see that color in-person!

Friday, April 15, 2011 10:21 AM
So is there a date?

Friday, April 15, 2011 11:01 AM
Saturday April 30th

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Friday, April 15, 2011 2:53 PM
lol that pic looks amazing.. the paint is very orange peeled.. the car never got buffed.. afterward it was kinda a last minute decision to get it on the road seems how my spyder got destroyed.. but yea if its a nice day on the 30th the color is slightly amazing

Sunday, April 17, 2011 10:19 AM
Paul!!!!!!! They gave you a username change??? B/c i asked for one & ya ... nun lol You guys should come to Automotion on may 20-22
=D

Get Wrecked
Sunday, April 17, 2011 1:31 PM
Def not making this one... im working and no car back to bring... soon, verrrrry soon.

Sunday, April 17, 2011 2:29 PM
You don't ask for a name change, you go into your profile and change it

Monday, April 18, 2011 8:13 AM
Ang, what Ryan said - go to Control Panel, then "Forum Options" and you can change the Author: name to w/e you want. My actual username is still midwestracer, but it shows Rebel Racer on stuff I write. BTW, I think I e-mailed you on FB, at least I think it was you... haha. I'll keep Automotion in mind

Monday, April 18, 2011 8:04 PM
Furiouscavie wrote:Paul!!!!!!! They gave you a username change??? B/c i asked for one & ya ... nun lol You guys should come to Automotion on may 20-22
=D

And you should come up for out little hang out then we will come out for Automotion

Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:49 AM
Ballin I got the day off and im ready for the trip car is running strong and ready to go to another meet its been about 3 or 4 years

Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:01 AM
We can always plan a mid summer, or even end of summer meet so everyone can meet up.

Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:38 PM
hell yea.. im heading up early to meet up.. gonna get breakfast and head up hopefully get there about noon

but mid summer would be awesome for another meet.. ive been out of the jbody world for a long while

Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:02 PM
Bronze: Sweet, the more the merrier. Now I just hope this damn weather holds up!!!

Jeff, yes we can, and that would be great!! Im sure we can squeeze at least 2 more meets before the end of the summer. But we will see. But we will have at least one more meet before the end of summer.

Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:29 PM
werd

I have no signiture
Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:23 PM
Whalesac wrote:werd

hahahahha the man of many words lol

Thursday, April 21, 2011 9:29 PM
Well it's looking like I wont be able to make it I'm going with my fiance down to Peoria to meet with the Pastor doing our wedding.

Friday, April 22, 2011 4:40 AM
Darkstars wrote:Well it's looking like I wont be able to make it I'm going with my fiance down to Peoria to meet with the Pastor doing our wedding.

There will be more meets this year....

Friday, April 22, 2011 11:54 AM
where is this meet going to be? i am new here by the way, first post woot woot...... i have a 98 cav z24 not much done and really isnt the pertiest but it goes from point a to b and has potential with a lot of hopes and dreams hopefully soon it will get nicer gradually, not to get off topic i would love to come to a meet though to see all the other works of art and meet some new people with the same interest....
Friday, April 22, 2011 12:12 PM
Nathan Skinner wrote:where is this meet going to be? i am new here by the way, first post woot woot...... i have a 98 cav z24 not much done and really isnt the pertiest but it goes from point a to b and has potential with a lot of hopes and dreams hopefully soon it will get nicer gradually, not to get off topic i would love to come to a meet though to see all the other works of art and meet some new people with the same interest....

Rebel Racer wrote:I think he means the one I pointed out on Friday. Higgins is actually east-west, so I'm guessing mack meant by Arlington Heights Rd?

Here's the map again, for anybody that missed it

Here ya go Nathan.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803

Friday, April 22, 2011 12:15 PM
Nathan, Welcome! There is a map a couple pages back that shows the spot. Its at Busse Woods again, and were going to have it the 30th. So come on through and have a great time. Hope to see you there. And dont worry about the way the car looks like, my car is far from finished so no worries.

Friday, April 22, 2011 12:26 PM
Nathan, you wanna see "not perty" here's some pics of my old Cav. Ended up in the junkyard at the race track a couple years ago now.

And the really un-perty haha

Tore the whole driver side of the subframe that the A-arm mounts to.

Friday, April 22, 2011 12:38 PM
thanks everyone for the warm welcome, lol, it looks like it would be a 5 and half hour trip for me, it would be nice to make it but i dont know if the work schedule will allow it hopefully we'll see
Friday, April 22, 2011 5:23 PM
suck a more speedway eh?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search