Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 27 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:12 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:I wish it were a excuse!! I just gotta invest this money now to fix this thing. It wont cost alot at all, just now the money I did have for the meet, i wont have now. I may still be able to make it but im not sure. Get a time going on the meet, and Ill try and come out, and if its nice I maybe on the bike since I cant drive without a headlight lol. Either way ill keep ya guys posted. The car is very far from being totaled, and im not giving up on her just yet lol. Im actually more pissed that the wheels got damaged but I guess they can be repaired, i just gotta find someplace I can take all four of them too, and have them all refinished, so two wheels aren't whiter then the others lol. Either way, ill keep you guys posted on what happens. Hopefully I hear from his insurance soon and they can cut me a check and I can get my damn car fixed

Hey man, I'm somewhat in the same way finacially. I'm still considering on attending, just not racing. If MP is anything like CIR, considering this will be the first time for me at MP, they may have something where people can watch.

Good luck with the claim and all.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:17 AM
If money is an issue for you guys, don't sweat it. I have no problem doing Busse again. I just thought that it would be nice to change things up a bit.

I have no signiture
Tuesday, May 31, 2011 7:21 AM
Whalesac wrote:If money is an issue for you guys, don't sweat it. I have no problem doing Busse again. I just thought that it would be nice to change things up a bit.

True, I'm almost thinking of going to MP around the 4th of July now because they may have a special for that weekend. Either way, I'm looking forward to this weekend.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:12 AM
Time wise later afternoon would be better since i get off work at 2 but I can always come late. Also if we do decide on MP i will probably just watch as well since Ill show up late and I kind of need/want to save my money for parts lol

Dave

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 12:22 PM
Well guys I won't be able to make it this weekend....One of my good friends gransfather has past and I might be going to the wake this saturday.

Thursday, June 02, 2011 3:56 PM
so whats the deal? is the plan to hit some track or is that cancelled? im down for a bbq get together or cruise or anything.
i just wanna get out of this town for a bit and see some other IL j's

Thursday, June 02, 2011 4:22 PM
Well since it looks like there is only 4-5 of us I say we just meet at busse again and save the go karting idea for july or august when more people can go. Just my 2 cents

Dave

Thursday, June 02, 2011 4:26 PM
Well if we want I'm down for busse at like 3 because I gotta look at a family members car and ill be in that area. We can do a quick bbq too if that's what everyone wants. Because after that I gotta work on a buddies grandparents car. Only downside is I can't stay till dark seeing as I have only one headlight lol but screw it ill be there. So busse woods same spot as last meet at 3 sound good, of so post up!

Thursday, June 02, 2011 4:38 PM
That works for me might be a little late with getting off work at two. Heres a map for those that werent at the last one, btw its really far down so keep going until it dead ends.

Dave

Thursday, June 02, 2011 5:41 PM
Busse is fine with me.

I have no signiture
Thursday, June 02, 2011 8:02 PM
I'm cool for busse again. And anyone around the Crystal Lake/Lake in the Hills/Algonquin or areas near by want to meet up before heading to Busse Woods, you can either PM me or post here so we can coordinate.

Thursday, June 02, 2011 10:08 PM
So how many people are gonna be there? I may make a quick appearance, I'm checking out Supercar Saturday by my house in the morning

Friday, June 03, 2011 12:28 AM
Seems like the count is around 5+ so far.

Friday, June 03, 2011 11:17 AM
Mack- I was able to talk my manager into letting me off 15 minutes early so 1:45 now. If you want to just meet me at the sonic and we can leave from there since I work right there.

Dave

Friday, June 03, 2011 11:52 AM
David Fairhurst wrote:Mack- I was able to talk my manager into letting me off 15 minutes early so 1:45 now. If you want to just meet me at the sonic and we can leave from there since I work right there.

Dave

Okay sounds good. See ya there around 2.

Friday, June 03, 2011 1:56 PM
Ok so since were not going nuts this time around, I'm thinking if anyone wants we can bring some soda and chips. I'm kinda hard for cash right now so that's really the most I can do. If everyone is cool with the simple basics this time then great. Unless someone wants to bring the burgers and such. That's up to u.

Friday, June 03, 2011 2:42 PM
Thats fine with me ill bring some potato chips. I can throw my bags/baggo game in my car and bring that so we could have something else to do.

Dave

Friday, June 03, 2011 3:14 PM
Yeah, I really don't feel like packing up the grill again if we are going to just have a small meet like this.

I have no signiture
Friday, June 03, 2011 7:12 PM
Darkstars wrote:So how many people are gonna be there? I may make a quick appearance, I'm checking out Supercar Saturday by my house in the morning

friend of mines gonna be there with his orange superlaggera since he just got rid of his viper for it. Odds are he will be wearing an HPT shirt too since he is one of the originators of the company.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, June 03, 2011 7:14 PM

Friday, June 03, 2011 9:55 PM
ok 3pm busse woods. ill be there.

Saturday, June 04, 2011 3:03 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
Darkstars wrote:So how many people are gonna be there? I may make a quick appearance, I'm checking out Supercar Saturday by my house in the morning

friend of mines gonna be there with his orange superlaggera since he just got rid of his viper for it. Odds are he will be wearing an HPT shirt too since he is one of the originators of the company.

I dont care if he is there, but I gotta ask, CAN I HAVE A RIDE!!!!!! Lol. If I can Ill give him cash for gas, but i gotta get a pic of me in that thing. That is just.........sexy!!!! That is literally my dream car. Whoever has my number, text me when u get there. I will try and be there, but I gotta finish this van first. My car will be there with the one headlight and all lol. And GMANZ damn you and coming with parts when I have no money for them lol.

Saturday, June 04, 2011 8:38 AM
ha actually im prob not gonna bring any parts since there is only gonna be 5 people. plus idk what you guys want/need so ill just show up and hang out then we can all talk, im in the area, no prob meeting up at a later time to swap some parts.

Saturday, June 04, 2011 10:23 AM
which part of busse is it at?

Saturday, June 04, 2011 10:26 AM
Darkstars wrote:which part of busse is it at?

David Fairhurst wrote:That works for me might be a little late with getting off work at two. Heres a map for those that werent at the last one, btw its really far down so keep going until it dead ends.

Dave

There ya go Dark.

Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:11 PM
I was there at 3 on the dot and there was one guy sitting by himself in a silver Cav.... I didn't even bother to stop.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search