Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 21 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Friday, April 29, 2011 2:44 PM
Sweet guys. I should b by my girls house around 1230ish to get the grille and cooler and im going to pick everything up earlier so i dont have ny car sitting in a lot without a hood, all i need is to come back and not have a battery lmao. So i too should be there a little early too. Hopefully someone who knows how to cook will b there by the time i get there bc if i cook, people will hate me lol :p

Friday, April 29, 2011 5:20 PM
1.Mike-Burger patties, cheese, buns, cooler, grill
2. Paul (Rebel Racer) - Plates, cups
3. James (macktruck84) - case of soda, two dining flies
4.Travis (blackbirdracing)- Cookies and chips

Friday, April 29, 2011 5:36 PM
Hey guys, got some info from my girl. The grill I was going to bring I may not be able to since something was broken the last time her family used it. And I have no other backup on it. If someone has a grill they can bring it would be great. Because if not, I have no idea, short of buying one, on what to do at the moment. And I really cant afford it right now lol. So if someone has one you can bring, please bring it. And just let me know if it uses Charcoal, because if so ill buy the bag of charcoal. Ok, thanks guys!!!

Oh, and BTW WHERE IS CHEESECAKE?!?!?!?!?!??!

Lol

Friday, April 29, 2011 5:48 PM
Well I'll be there since I redid my tmap connections the car is running strong again. I'll check to see if my mini webber grill is in the garage or if it's still at work in the garage.

Friday, April 29, 2011 6:20 PM
Ill swing by after i get off work. Probably be there around 3pm

Friday, April 29, 2011 6:21 PM
I work till 4

I have a little grill i could bring. but i dont have any charcoal for it

Friday, April 29, 2011 6:40 PM
oh i see i post now and everyone that was online dissapears

Friday, April 29, 2011 6:41 PM
Cheesecake wrote:oh i see i post now and everyone that was online dissapears

Im still here.

Stalking u

Friday, April 29, 2011 7:10 PM
1.Mike-Burger patties, cheese, buns, cooler, grill
2. Paul (Rebel Racer) - Plates, cups
3. James (macktruck84) - case of soda, two dining flies
4.Travis (blackbirdracing)- Cookies and chips
5.Dave- plates, pop, chips, cookies, pavilion things

Friday, April 29, 2011 8:32 PM
So excuse the n00b here, I read the first two pages and then realized they were from last year, read a brief bit from from the last few pages. Don't really wanna but in with my first post with rude questions, but just wondering if I could ask 3. =D first, is it cool if I come? Second, has the new location, time, date been decided? Third, anybody play frisbee golf? I'll bring food and stuff too. Anyways thanks! Now off to the other random topics.
Friday, April 29, 2011 8:40 PM
Quote:

So excuse the n00b here, I read the first two pages and then realized they were from last year, read a brief bit from from the last few pages. Don't really wanna but in with my first post with rude questions, but just wondering if I could ask 3. =D first, is it cool if I come? Second, has the new location, time, date been decided? Third, anybody play frisbee golf? I'll bring food and stuff too. Anyways thanks! Now off to the other random topics.

Rebel Racer wrote:
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
macktruck84 wrote:I'd say the last one by the lake of the last south entrance before higgins.

Make a map, with that point where your talking about on it, to make it easier for people to find..

I think he means the one I pointed out on Friday. Higgins is actually east-west, so I'm guessing mack meant by Arlington Heights Rd?

Here's the map again, for anybody that missed it

There is the site.

Your more then welcome to come out and join us. Everyone is welcome. The date is Tomarro actually, and the time is 2ish. And I cant ever say I have heard of frisbee golf so that sounds interesting. Bring what you wish. Hope to see ya out there!!

Friday, April 29, 2011 8:43 PM
Khoa Tran, it's tomorrow at 2, Busse Woods in Schaumburg. Here's the map again, for anybody that missed it

So I got to thinking earlier - if I strap the hood to the roof of my POS hyundai, I can only safely do like 45MPH (no roof rack) - which is what my truck can do w/ it's slipping clutch. So, I may as well just drive the damn truck, since at least it can *safely* carry the hood for Mike! So there'll be a big ole ugly Ford comin' instead of a little bitty ugly hyundai, haha.

Friday, April 29, 2011 8:44 PM
Rebel Racer wrote:Khoa Tran, it's tomorrow at 2, Busse Woods in Schaumburg. Here's the map again, for anybody that missed it

So I got to thinking earlier - if I strap the hood to the roof of my POS hyundai, I can only safely do like 45MPH (no roof rack) - which is what my truck can do w/ it's slipping clutch. So, I may as well just drive the damn truck, since at least it can *safely* carry the hood for Mike! So there'll be a big ole ugly Ford comin' instead of a little bitty ugly hyundai, haha.

Hahahaha, dude I cannot thank u enough!!!

Friday, April 29, 2011 10:40 PM
Hey Mike, here's the point I'd suggest to meet me and Dave and we'll probably be there by 1:20 to 1:25.

Sorry for the late post, saw Fast Five with a friend.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Friday, April 29, 2011 11:40 PM
I have a 22" Weber and charcoal if you guys want me to bring it.

I have no signiture
Saturday, April 30, 2011 1:25 AM
Mactruck, I would do it, but tonight I ended up cracking my @!#$ radiator. So I dont think ill be able to make it out there, plus thats about a hour drive from me, and wayyyy past the spot for us. On top of now, I gotta be up tomarro mourning at like 8am to find a radiator from Napa, reinstall is (my front is is non exsistant at the moment) get the car back to normal, put the 00 front clip on it, reinstall a side skirt, wash the car, and get it too look somewhat decent, and still stop by my girls house to pick up some things. So im going to be really pressed for time tmo. So I cant make that.

Whalesac, please would ya bring that??? It would save me a little time tmo from stopping at a store to grab charcoal. If ya do, man I owe ya a beer!

Well, if anyone has any questions, or maybe wants to come and help me get my car back together just shoot me a pm and ill get u my number lol. Jeez, tonight went from a easy front end swap night, to a FML night in less then 20 mins. I guess it could be alot worse tho. Im just glad I didnt bend a rim or something. Sheesh.

Saturday, April 30, 2011 4:51 AM
Does anybody want to meet up early? Im leaving terre haute indiana right now just getting gas. If anybody wants to meet up and wash the cars or find a place for a small photo op im game hit me up 217 251 8596 my name is kurt btw well ill see you all in a bit

Saturday, April 30, 2011 5:56 AM
macktruck84 wrote:Hey Mike, here's the point I'd suggest to meet me and Dave and we'll probably be there by 1:20 to 1:25.

Sorry for the late post, saw Fast Five with a friend.

I think you meant to say Paul? lol. Just look for the big 89 Ford F-150 w/ a camo paint job & amber roof/plow light lol - you couldn't possibly miss this mofo! The John Deere paint job in the sig pic below is under a few layers of paint now

Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:02 AM
Hey rebel havent seen you in a long ass time you better make it

Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:47 AM
Damnit sadly it's too short of notice for me to make it. I will have to pass this time. I look forward to future ones though! And Frisbee golf is just like ball golf but 1) It's free 2) You play with a frisbee and basket 3) THe courses are open for public and tend to be in public parks where you can grill and have a meeting! But anyways for future reference guys. Take care and I'll try to catch one of your next meets!
Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:51 AM
OMG wrote:Damnit sadly it's too short of notice for me to make it. I will have to pass this time. I look forward to future ones though! And Frisbee golf is just like ball golf but 1) It's free 2) You play with a frisbee and basket 3) THe courses are open for public and tend to be in public parks where you can grill and have a meeting! But anyways for future reference guys. Take care and I'll try to catch one of your next meets!

And 4) you can play it while your high...

Stereotype?

Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:13 AM
Kurt, if I don't go, Sneezy won't have a hood for his car! lmao

Saturday, April 30, 2011 10:43 AM
I wanna die, I just woke up feeling like @!#$....last thing I remember was hey it's jakes birthday have a shot.......I'll be there I've got to get home first and clean up. See you bastards soon

Saturday, April 30, 2011 11:50 AM
I didnt get to wash my car...

is that ok?

Saturday, April 30, 2011 11:51 AM
nope....all cars must be clean

and you forgot to pick me up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search