Looking for a good tuner shop in the area - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for a good tuner shop in the area
Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:12 PM
Hey everybody!

I'm working on building my 2200 OHV, I'll start boosting by next fall, right now I'm doing exhaust, in the spring I'll do the fuel system, summer time add the rest of my peripherals and support. Using HPtuners I should be able to get a suitable tune in on the car once I add the turbo system next fall, but I want to take it someplace to have it dynoed, dialed in, and fine tuned.

There is just absolutely nobody that I know of in the Iowa City area, I'd be grateful to have a list of good shops in the region, I'm thinking the closest is going to be up someplace near Cordova IL but IDK could be something closer, might not even be a place that close I'm not really sure.

You know how people are total dicks to you when you talk about tuning a Cav or a Sunfire? Yeah that's some real bull@!#$, I can't get anybody to talk to me around here about performance shops. I can't wait to crush some Civics around here!

ltz,
Andy

I like cold women and hot beer....errrr wait

Re: Looking for a good tuner shop in the area
Thursday, June 02, 2011 5:37 PM
Im from Dyersville, up by Dubuque, and was always thinking you guys had a good shop down there, somebody needs to find a good one in this part of iowa

Friday, June 03, 2011 4:45 PM
excessive autosports in sioux falls, sd.

Saturday, June 04, 2011 4:54 PM
woah yeah i'm from the quad cities and i've heard about a place by cordova too, i think it's something like illinois dyno works or something like that, i've been meaning to take the last few cars i've had up there..

other than that... yeah. i'm in the same boat.
Saturday, June 04, 2011 6:24 PM
Joshua Pavao wrote:woah yeah i'm from the quad cities and i've heard about a place by cordova too, i think it's something like illinois dyno works or something like that, i've been meaning to take the last few cars i've had up there..

other than that... yeah. i'm in the same boat.

being from around the same area, i say good luck at that shop... hope you dont like your car too much... Our cars arent exactly easy to tune.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search