FS: Various OE and aftermarket - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Various OE and aftermarket
Monday, July 18, 2011 9:37 AM
I have a few OE and aftermarket items I need gone. All current pictures are here. So, here's the list;

- '00 to '02 Cavalier coupe trunk - $35 local pickup only
- Originally had flat spoiler(Same as '95-'99 Z's).
- I had it on my LSS while my original trunk was being worked on.
- Minor cases of rust were the outer edges of the original spoiler as well as along the bottom lip otherwise no major dents, just minor scratches

- 2 sets of '00 to '02 OE tail lights - $20 each set + shipping
- One set I had gotten from Darkstars a few years ago and the left inner of the set has one snapped stud. It had snapped while I was swapping the two trunks back and forth over at the body shop a cousin of mine works at. But overall in good shape, bulbs and sockets included.
- Second set I had gotten at the same time I had gotten the trunk from the junkyard and had originally though of tinting them, but plans changed when I got my Toyo's

- '03 trunk tail light bezel - $15 + shipping
- Overall in good condition other than a broken stud on the left tail light pocket

- '00 to '05 stock instrument cluster - $10 + shipping
- Overall in good shape other than the back light for the odometer/tripometer does not work.

- 15" steel wheel - $7 + shipping
- Overall in good shape, no bends, dings, or such other than minor surface rust.

- OE Antenna - $5 + shipping
- Good condition

- M3 style Mirrors - $20 + shipping
- Originally got these from Skunk a few years ago
- Originally were in a carbon fiber pattern, but had them painted flat black by a former co-worker. Paint is a bit thin in a couple areas, but overall in decent shape.
- Wired up with OE connectors for power mirrors. Caution: I did find out that the internal wiring of the mirrors for the motors is backwards as to where up is down, left is right, etc. Only on direction on one of the mirrors is right, I forget which side.
- Included new wiring from my current mirrors for these for the amber and blue lights. I had checked and the connectors fit together quite well.

- OE 4"x6" door speakers - $10 + shipping
- Good condition and were removed in working condition

- Set of 6"x9" Pioneer TS-A6962R 3-way Speakers - $55 + shipping
- Brand new, never installed, all hardware, grills, speakers, and instruction manual still in original box.

- Set of OE coupe floor mats - $7 + shipping
- only floor mat missing is driver front, otherwise all are in good condition

- Carbon Fiber Trunk Bezel - pending sale

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803

Re: FS: Various OE and aftermarket
Monday, July 18, 2011 10:32 AM
I also forgot to mention that I can ship any set of items via the buyer's preferred courier, USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc, as long as there is a courier office in my area.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 2:53 PM
All current pictures are here.

Updated list. I need this stuff gone.

- '00 to '02 Cavalier coupe trunk - $35 local pickup only
- Originally had flat spoiler(Same as '95-'99 Z's).
- I had it on my LSS while my original trunk was being worked on.
- Minor cases of rust were the outer edges of the original spoiler as well as along the bottom lip otherwise no major dents, just minor scratches

- 1 set of '00 to '02 OE tail lights - $20 each set + shipping
- The set I had gotten from Darkstars a few years ago and the left inner of the set has one snapped stud. It had snapped while I was swapping the two trunks back and forth over at the body shop a cousin of mine works at. But overall in good shape, bulbs and sockets included.

- '03 trunk tail light bezel - $15 + shipping
- Overall in good condition other than a broken stud on the left tail light pocket

- '00 to '05 stock instrument cluster - $10 + shipping
- Overall in good shape other than the back light for the odometer/tripometer does not work.

- 15" steel wheel - $7 + shipping
- Overall in good shape, no bends, dings, or such other than minor surface rust.

- OE Antenna - $5 + shipping
- Good condition

- M3 style Mirrors - $20 + shipping
- Originally got these from Skunk a few years ago
- Originally were in a carbon fiber pattern, but had them painted flat black by a former co-worker. Paint is a bit thin in a couple areas, but overall in decent shape.
- Wired up with OE connectors for power mirrors. Caution: I did find out that the internal wiring of the mirrors for the motors is backwards as to where up is down, left is right, etc. Only on direction on one of the mirrors is right, I forget which side.
- Included new wiring from my current mirrors for these for the amber and blue lights. I had checked and the connectors fit together quite well.

- OE 4"x6" door speakers - $10 + shipping
- Good condition and were removed in working condition

- Set of 6"x9" Pioneer TS-A6962R 3-way Speakers - $55 + shipping
- Brand new, never installed, all hardware, grills, speakers, and instruction manual still in original box.

- Set of OE coupe floor mats - $7 + shipping
- only floor mat missing is driver front, otherwise all are in good condition

- Carbon Fiber Trunk Bezel - pending sale

Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:32 PM
I need this stuff gone. Prices are negotiable within reason.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:25 PM
Bump. I need these parts gone, plus I had returned to my stock mirrors, so I have another set of mirrors to add to the list.

- Set of custom mirrors from eBay with amber and blue lights behind a smoked lens. - $25 + shipping
- All wired up for power mirror application and have a three wired weatherpack connector for the lights.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search