Donate A fuel pump? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Donate A fuel pump?
Thursday, September 29, 2011 10:01 AM
Well my schools sunfire(97 2200 4dr) fuel pump went out. funds are tight so if anyone had one laying around that they would not need I will be more then happy to take it off your hands!

Thanks Ed,

Re: Donate A fuel pump?
Thursday, September 29, 2011 3:49 PM
Where in IL are you located? I have my stock 04 pump with 40k on it from when I went to a racetronix pump. Come pick it up and it's yours or cover shipping. I'm located in Westmont.

Saturday, October 01, 2011 6:54 PM
JUCNBST wrote:Where in IL are you located? I have my stock 04 pump with 40k on it from when I went to a racetronix pump. Come pick it up and it's yours or cover shipping. I'm located in Westmont.
battleground, I'm sure I or my shop teacher will cone to pick it up. will the04 work in the 97?. Thanks for saving hafe of our budget

Sunday, October 02, 2011 7:25 PM
It's just the pump itself not the entire module so I'm sure you can pop it in. But look into it if you guys think it will be a problem.

Sunday, October 02, 2011 7:59 PM
JUCNBST wrote:It's just the pump itself not the entire module so I'm sure you can pop it in. But look into it if you guys think it will be a problem.
Pm'ed

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:33 PM
Thank you so much, I also took a peek at ur car looks great!

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 8:55 PM
Minus the paint damage on the front it's alright......come spring if everything goes as planned it will be forged and shooting for about 400 whp

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search