Missouri Meet? - Page 4 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Missouri Meet?
Saturday, October 01, 2011 9:57 AM
had a suprise family reunion of my girlfriends family so i needed to go to that with her " or else" lol

Saturday, October 01, 2011 10:11 AM
Sounds like this is gonna be ms and Danny. We can gang anytime. Is anybody even gonna show, or is this gonna be a waste of time?

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, October 01, 2011 11:07 AM
I was able to get off for an hour so right now I AK driving around jb
Saturday, October 01, 2011 11:09 AM
I said I would come if we got this organized and as of yesterday it still didn't look like this was happening or if we were exactly clear on location. The last meet I went to in chicago was just like this and the only reason I found where everyone waas in the park was cuz I saw a cav on the hwy. It was something like the 4th entrance and 3 miles deep in the park, I don't wanna drive 2 hours to run into me not finding the location. Sorry guys, next time we need a definitive location and time ahead of time.

Saturday, October 01, 2011 11:16 AM
I will be in stl now that I am out of college. Let's hope I do not have to work a weekend like I did today. But i only have like twenty minutes and I have to get back online to work. ( I am just enjoying the nice drive around jb) like gman said next meet we can get more organized.
Saturday, October 01, 2011 8:02 PM
yea sorry the family reunion sprung up at the last moment and i had my Saturday planned for me.. did anybody actually meet up?

Saturday, October 01, 2011 8:35 PM
I ended up going to a SRT Meet... The SRT Team was here with all the new 2012 models(unreleased).... Had a good time, even got my ass waxed by a 1400+whp Street Serpent.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Sunday, October 09, 2011 12:32 AM
you guys wanna drive to gerald about 1.5 hours out, we can have a bon fire at my house?
Sunday, October 09, 2011 1:12 AM
I'm cool with that actually and I'm in Washington mo so that ain't to far.
Sunday, October 09, 2011 6:29 PM
really? my inlaws live on third street
Sunday, October 09, 2011 7:06 PM
Yea I'm about a mile or two from there . I live on pottery road.

Monday, October 10, 2011 1:33 PM
My Brother-in-Law's parents live out there.. Way out in the sticks... I think they are in Leslie area...

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:06 AM
im out past that.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search