selling cobalt s/c parts - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
selling cobalt s/c parts
Sunday, November 20, 2011 11:23 PM
Will post pictures by Sunday. They are at work. But regardless I have a cobalt s/c, intake manifold, belt tensioner, heat exchanger, coolant pump with mount, injectors, stage two belt uncut, and a dual pass end plate. I also have have a LS1 throttle body and the intake adapter for the s/c to the ls1 tb that i got in the group purchase. Would rather sell locally but can ship to lower 48. Would like to sell it all but would part if everything was spoken for. Contact me at cakers785@gmail.com is the best way to get a hold of me. Would like 1250 o.b.o the m62-ls1 adapter was never used. Comes with tps wiring bolts and gasket. These are all good parts that were going to be on my car until my clutch slave cylinder went out.

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."

Re: selling cobalt s/c parts
Monday, November 21, 2011 9:54 AM
Glws man, I've had people constantly try to get just one or two parts off mine nobody wants an entire kit....I'm almost thinking about saying screw turbo, put the kit on a forged motor and ship my mp62 out to Steigimeier.

Monday, November 21, 2011 5:56 PM
Thanks.....just thinking about keeping my car stock. Driving 80+ miles a day. Who knows....if I can't find a buyer ill just keep it till tax time and get some more parts

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Monday, June 11, 2012 10:08 PM
how much for the whole kit
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search