WTT Tein SS coilovers - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTT Tein SS coilovers
Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:47 PM
Under 5k on them, these are brand spanking new but they will not go low enough for what I am looking to do. looking to trade for something like STD's, the good kind , or cash, or idk, throw me some offers. These coilovers are keeping me from running the sawblades, the car isnt low enough for my taste so its all or nothing.












Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Sunday, November 13, 2011 8:00 PM
I might be interested.

Will you accept sexual favors as payment?




I have no signiture
Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Monday, November 14, 2011 10:54 PM
Whalesac wrote:

I might be interested.

Will you accept sexual favors as payment?



are you any good? i mean i will be back in the area over thanksgiving break, i wouldnt mind a lil daily dosage of that man sexy you radiate.








Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Friday, November 18, 2011 7:17 AM
can't you buy a shorter spring for the teins?


this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged


Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Friday, November 18, 2011 8:58 AM
s1lver_N1p (forum_Naz1) wrote:

can't you buy a shorter spring for the teins?


Would bottom out the piston in the strut. Technically if you have the perches all the way down with the stock length springs its bottoms the strut piston out.


1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Friday, November 18, 2011 11:17 AM
yea see i def dont want to do that. these coilovers are amazing and I would rather them go into good hands vs. me trying to slam them to where they are not supposed to go. I would much rather buy a setup capable of going that low.







Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Saturday, November 19, 2011 12:45 PM
If you were to sell them, what would you be asking?





P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Sunday, November 20, 2011 8:54 AM
gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:

yea see i def dont want to do that. these coilovers are amazing and I would rather them go into good hands vs. me trying to slam them to where they are not supposed to go. I would much rather buy a setup capable of going that low.


If the ones I have were easy to get, well right out of the box, they are what you are looking for



Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 5:58 PM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:

If you were to sell them, what would you be asking?


I would need to locate something to replace them first before I could really come up with a price, till then they have to stay on the car and it's hard for me to say what id take cuz if someone was like ok ill do that then id not be able to sell them. unless i have some hidden stock suspension somewhere up in the attic.




BuiltNBoosted wrote:

gmanz24 (The Bash Whore) wrote:

yea see i def dont want to do that. these coilovers are amazing and I would rather them go into good hands vs. me trying to slam them to where they are not supposed to go. I would much rather buy a setup capable of going that low.


If the ones I have were easy to get, well right out of the box, they are what you are looking for



lets get some details on these man. im not worried about ease of anything, anything that has to do with j-bodies is easy. so upping the difficulty is always welcome.








Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 6:09 PM
i have a stock supension and the prototype gravana i could trade. but i would need the ss's to go on my car before i take the gravanas off.



Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Thursday, November 24, 2011 9:57 AM
i would need cash + the gravanas for the teins. I would also have to see how low they go because if its anything like your sig then I cannot do it.








Re: WTT Tein SS coilovers
Thursday, November 24, 2011 10:19 AM
they will go 3 inches lower then my sig...i could ship you a stock suspension, and then you could swap that out and send me the tiens then i could send you the gravanas...the gravanas are stupid adjustable. the strut body can be lowered into the strut sleeve, and the springs can be lowered on the strut body...i could lay my car out with these.



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search