hate to do it but im selling it - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hate to do it but im selling it
Monday, January 30, 2012 8:14 AM
Your text to link here...
im not a huge fan of selling it but..i would like to offer my cav to any of the members of J-body for $3,200 with everything that I own for it included because atleast that way i know that it would go to an owner who would give it a good home.. last thing i want is to see it wrecked two weeks after selling it...

will add all my extra parts on this thread later on thank you for looking..

Re: hate to do it but im selling it
Monday, January 30, 2012 3:16 PM
Why are you selling Kurt?

Monday, January 30, 2012 4:24 PM
Sad to see, what are you looking at picking up instead?

Dave

Monday, January 30, 2012 4:34 PM
linky no worky.... Did you sell it already?

Monday, January 30, 2012 8:26 PM
craigslist add im just wanting something different I've been looking at 3g eclipses and I found a good deal on an 01online spyder like the one I use to have but I have to get rid of the cav because I don't have enough room for it or money for insurance on both vehicles plus my new house payment... im looking at the sonics to but ill prob wait til they are a couple years old and see how they do

Thursday, February 02, 2012 6:23 PM
Sorry to hear you're selling it Kurt, but at least you got to enjoy it looking really nice and all for a while.

You definitely won't regret getting something newer/better. I would go ahead and check out Sonics. From what I have read, they are pretty much Aveos which have obviously been around a while so you shouldn't need to worry about any major issues or anything. And trust me, it's so nice to have the 3 year/36,000 mile warranty and not have to worry about anything except maintenance for those 3 years. Best of luck with whatever you decide though.

Just curious... did you buy the house on your own or with your girlfriend or what?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search