Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Page 248 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:56 AM
its been pending for like a year!!!! LOL

Sunday, September 25, 2011 1:08 AM
If i have extra funds. Ill do my best to make it. When are you planing this?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:04 PM
What you guys think?

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:08 PM
very nice, id throw a grille on it though... so when you carry cargo it doesnt puncture. and maybe a divider line on the right side of the sub and vent so its even...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011 9:09 PM
Cargo? Lol by winter the car will be parked in a heated garage with a cover on it.

Friday, September 30, 2011 6:51 PM
Hello my fellow J-Body friends!.. Checking in to say whats up.. Brad I havent forgot about ya lol.. I joined the National Guard and am finishing up my basic training here in Fort Leonard Wood Missouri, i'll check in a little bit now that I have a little motivation to get my cav moving

------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 01, 2011 9:47 AM
lol i aint forgot about you either, every few months i wonder where brandon is LOL

congrats on the gaurd man.

Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:26 PM
LOL Brad!, I got the car running and everything.. just gotta finish the details.. Im buying another 05 coupe when I get back.

So whats hot and new in the J-body world? I drive a lifted jeep wrangler as a current DD.

Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:58 PM
Does anyone still have a copy of HPTuners floating around? Finally dropping to a 2.7" pulley with meth... on corey's red cobalt. I bought him a dualpass endplate and an option B kit so we just need to have it tuned.

I will offer $$ and a hastey return .

Wow Brandon... i can't believe you still have the cavy! Been a long long time. Not sure if Tommy actually got his sold or not, but he had his LS Sport of for grabs for like $5500.

I'm debating on selling my Supercharger and going Turbo again... I would only be another $800 to $1000 for turbo...

Monday, October 03, 2011 11:10 AM
This guy might have a 1968 rs camaro coming his way...details soon

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Monday, October 03, 2011 4:32 PM
Yea steve I still got it.. shes only got a tad over 30k miles on her lol..

So tommy no longer has a cavy? I am picking mine up for 1500$

Monday, October 03, 2011 7:01 PM
If anyone could help I would appreciate it. I am looking for a transmission for my car. I don't need it immediately, but I would like to have a replacement transmission when I drop my built engine in. I have been looking high and low and simply cannot find one. 95-99 Cav Z24 Isuzu manual transmission. I wouldn't mind an NVG trans either though.
Sunday, October 09, 2011 6:02 PM
Brad I know Im a pain in the ass but can I have your Paypal again so I can send you the 150$ I owe you to get my HPT back?

Thanks!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 4:59 PM
brad do u have 2.3 ho lifters nd spring or after market ones

305226_2441366158440_1380399663_32846952_1508842979_n
Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:12 PM
Chrisman, I know someone that can get you 35mm lifters for $200 shipped. I'm not sure about the springs, I bought mine from Mantapart.
Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:15 PM
^^ damn thats a good deal!

they are just regular 2.3 lifters, no ho specific.

join the oldsmobile quad 4 and twin cam group on facebook, theres a few options on there for springs.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:11 PM
k thanks guys

305226_2441366158440_1380399663_32846952_1508842979_n
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:24 AM
So i figured I would share with you guys...

I'm changing platforms again... No longer going to have a J or a Delta... but i will still hang out. I'm switching to a C platform... Specifically a C300 platform .

Looking to get $6800 for my car with the SS Body Kit and wheels (will include stock wheels with snows)... If you guys know of anyone wanting a decent car let me know. Just under 61,000 miles. Put a new transmission in it to fix the carrier bearing issue. All the aftermarket was pulled off but the body kit and wheels. Has a complete SS exhaust on it still so it's not that slow to drive.

I was tired of all the little projects not working out.. the wife decided to go back to get her masters and won't have a decent paying job for another 3-5 years, so i put the house on hold and am buying a car that I can buy and drive to enjoy and not tinker with. Decided on a 2009 Mercedes C300 Luxury in Artic White with black leather interior. Found one in GA for $24,195 so payments aren't horrid.

If anyone knows anyone who wants the car...let me know!

Wednesday, November 02, 2011 7:37 AM
Ignore the above... cobalt forums filled with 17 year olds with no money haha.

Keeping the car.

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 2:27 PM
cavmania wrote:Yea steve I still got it.. shes only got a tad over 30k miles on her lol..

So tommy no longer has a cavy? I am picking mine up for 1500$

yeah, i was wondering the same thing. i saw some mexican kid here in town driving it he works at katana summit. i pulled up next to him and let the cav rev a lil bit. he heard the dump truck status and wanted nothing to do with it. its a really good looking car still, props to tommy. i knew it was his right away when i saw the yellow interior and scca sticker.

Sunday, December 25, 2011 12:54 AM
Well fella's after much deliberation I have decided to returbo the cav... not anything wild, hoping for a reliable 300 whp

Progress to come lol

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 3:35 PM
LOL it was getting that HPT back that did it... right?!!? hahahaa

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Monday, January 02, 2012 10:10 PM
Anybody have a factory fuel pump sitting around? My brothers cavy died at walmart and has no pressure.

Friday, January 06, 2012 1:06 AM
cavmania wrote:Well fella's after much deliberation I have decided to returbo the cav... not anything wild, hoping for a reliable 300 whp

Progress to come lol

id +1 that

or that like button thing.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:27 AM
Boost Update???

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search