2012 Omaha, NE. Ice Cream Cruise - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2012 Omaha, NE. Ice Cream Cruise
Saturday, August 04, 2012 9:06 AM
hey guys just wanted to put this out for people to come to. its the omaha ice cream cruise and every year it gets bigger and bigger. this year they finally went legit with it and will have over 2000 cars show up. going to be at a big baseball field's parking lot in omaha. racing afterwards at mid america motorplex.

ive gone 4 years now and every time i have a blast. its unbelievable the amount of late model cars that come. this is not your typical boring run of the mill muscle and old car show etc. this is something for us new generation guys.

anyways, thoughts?

ICC 2012

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.

Re: 2012 Omaha, NE. Ice Cream Cruise
Saturday, August 04, 2012 5:22 PM
Corey and I will probably be there.. although we won't be bringing the cars.. Both are currently under the knife in my garage.

Sunday, August 05, 2012 3:20 PM
well get em dun damnit!

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:21 AM
Bringing up slightly old thread, I was there was great went to mam and raced down the strip =]
Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:44 AM
i didnt see u there?

MP-62 Intercooled 2.9" Pulley
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search