lots of good stuff!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lots of good stuff!!
Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:08 PM
Sad to do this but I have no choice. My cavalier was almost done. I have to part it out unless someone wants to buy the car the way it sits.
I have the pistons listed on the classifieds but if someone wants to buy the entire engine I will sell it complete. Text me. 815-973-8326. i work 7am to 5pm. I will answer text ASAP!. So what I have is...

One L61 2.2 Ecotec with wiseco pistons and eagle rods -- Make an offer ( Again, I have the pistons and rods listed seperately. I will sell them with motor if entire thing is bought)
One F23 Getrag For the L61 with 70,000 miles -- $350
----------- If you pay $450 will inlclude the ACT 6 puck rebuilt by KY.
Front and Rear z24 bumper skins. year 2000. -- make an offer.
One 03-05 LS sport Rear bumber skin with support. -- $60

If anyone wants to buy the entire car, let me know. For the right price I might just throw everything I have in. This project wouldn't take much more to finish.
Check out the classifieds. I have more parts listed there. I have a lot of parts. Text me if there is anything specific you are looking for. Again my number is, 815-973-8326, i can send pics by request.

Thanks!

Re: lots of good stuff!!
Saturday, December 01, 2012 2:55 PM
The rods and pistons sold. I will sell the block, head, and stock rods and pistons. I will not ship block. Block has ARP head studs in it.

I will take $200 for the block. Comes with crank.
Everything else I still have for sale. ( trans, bumper skins) if there is anything else you are looking for, text me. I might have it. I have some stuff listed in the classifieds as well. 815-973-8326
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search