the cav is for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
the cav is for sale
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:31 AM

Re: the cav is for sale
Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:11 AM
Clean car, Good luck with sale.

Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:49 PM
The Cav looks great Kurt! Hopefully whoever buys it doesn't destroy it. Best of luck with the "new" Eclipse ! Keep in touch J-Buddy!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:43 PM
I've had like 3 hits so far but no serious buyers yet keeping my fingers crossed trying to give somebody a decent deal.. It's not the best car in the world but I've put quite a bit of work into it that hopefully some 16 yr old kid gets it for his first car and doesn't get dogged in school for it like I did.. Maybe it will go to somebody who has more motivation to clean her up and make it better than it was.. I just lost all of time and motivation when I bought the house. I love my new eclipse even if it is a Mitsubishi I think it was a perfect replacement from the CAV

Friday, February 15, 2013 5:46 PM
Yeah, I hear ya about losing time and motivation, not to mention money too I'm sure. That is why I ended up getting rid of the Sunfires. I just lost the will to do anything more with them and was getting tired of dumping money into them and not really getting anything in return. It was nice to hear you say when we were texting last night that you're going to do a few things to the Eclipse, but nothing major. That is exactly what I said about the Vibe and I have stuck to that and I couldn't be happier. I'm not wasting tons of money on a car and yet I've done enough to it to make it stand out a little more, make it more fun to drive and most importantly... make it my own. Welcome to adulthood J-Buddy !

Continued best of luck with selling the Cav Kurt! Eventually someone will come along and buy it. I just hope they don't trash it like the people that bought my Sunfire GT .

Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:35 AM
Thanks Carrie. Yea the eclipse is already fast enough to get me in trouble and its not needing a whole lot to make it look good so I did good choosing the car for me I'm just doing the 09+ skirting and eyelids. Maybe diff. Wheels and ill be done. Front bumper needs replaced anyway its spider cracked from the previous owner. But yea I'm hoping a teenager gets it for his first car honestly.. I just don't want to see it... I just think a younger person will appreciate it more than I will.. I've come to terms with my cavi about 2 years ago.. Time for her to find a new home.. But yes we will always be j-buddies

Sunday, February 17, 2013 6:39 PM
Sounds like some good plans for the Eclipse! What color is it?

Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:28 PM
The eclipse is pure red.. I love it it matches my bike .. Btw the car just sold today for 2600.00

Saturday, March 09, 2013 8:22 PM
Red... meh... not a fan of red cars. It didn't take too long to sell the Cav. Congrats!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search