Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 48 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Sunday, August 12, 2012 8:59 PM
I start school the 20th, I won't make it boys.

Monday, August 13, 2012 10:47 AM
Ill be doing this any day/time off that I have....

Monday, August 13, 2012 3:50 PM
Count me in for the 25th.

Dave

Monday, August 13, 2012 4:07 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Ill be doing this any day/time off that I have....

Very Nice!

Monday, August 13, 2012 5:19 PM
I might be able to do the 25th, g/f is back in scool full time so I'll have less to do

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:15 AM
what is the official day this is going on ill be coming down from wisconsin

QUIET THUNDER
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 7:27 PM
Anyone that knows me is more than welcome to come out to my place in Naperville Sunday. Going to be working on a few cars and thought I'd host a little get together. PM me for address.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 7:33 PM
I'd be happy with going by your place Ryne, as long as I don't have to work myself.

Have two hopes now, one, hope to see some of you show up at Green Street in McHenry this coming Monday and two, hope that there is a good turnout on Saturday.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:06 PM
Let me know if you want the address. I'm going to be making some upgraded ground wires for a couple Kia Soul guys, and I figured if I could get enough people out we could make it a party

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 8:48 PM
I'll let you know after I find out what my schedule looks like next week.

Thursday, August 16, 2012 10:17 PM
Im down for the 25th where are we going to meet at?

Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:00 PM
would you guys care if i came down from wisconsin and meet up with you guys?
Friday, August 17, 2012 12:21 AM
Any and everyone is welcome....

Friday, August 17, 2012 2:21 AM
what is the time,date, and place where you guys would be meeting up at so i can see and figure out what time i should leave.
Monday, August 20, 2012 10:21 AM
Tonight is the night of Sport Compact/Asian car and Mopar Night at Green Street Cruise Night in McHenry, IL. Hope to see ya guys there. Call or Text me if you got my cell number to let me know if you're coming. You can message me here or via email if you need my cell number.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 7:39 PM
Im thinking about 3pm, at Busse woods, at our normal spot. If someone can make one of those map dots on google maps, it would be great!! I cant figure out how the hell to do it. We can BBQ like normal, and saturday is suppose to be gorgous. I can bring whatever so, lets see if we can get some guarantees on who will be there and what you can bring. As usual, beer is allowed (only if your over 21 of course) but only in cans, and it cannot be near the parking area, so feel free to BYOB. We can go until sunset, which is time the forest preserve closes. So the 25th, 3pm (if that works if not we can go later but remember, the sun is setting sooner, so the later the less time we actually). So, LETS DO THIS!!!!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:31 PM
Busse woods sounds good to me and 3 pm works as well. Ill look into getting that map with the dots as well.

Dave

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:47 PM
QUIET THUNDER wrote:what is the time,date, and place where you guys would be meeting up at so i can see and figure out what time i should leave.

Your going to come down from Wi?? Come on down!!!! Cant wait till saturday guys!!!!! Ill also have my wifes Eco Vert out too, but my brother in law will be driving it, since she will be watching the little ones. Figured I would bring them both, why not lol.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:06 PM
Wish I could be there guys, but I'll be occupied from afternoon till evening. Hopefully I'll be able to be at Ryne's place on Sunday, but we'll see how my schedule turns out.

Thursday, August 23, 2012 1:07 PM
So here is a map of the area around busse woods. I believe the last time we went there we met here. Map

Dave

Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:09 PM
I'm 50/50 on going, I might have aside job to do. Just waiting on the. Also If I do go I'll bethere in the Dakota.

Thursday, August 23, 2012 6:10 PM
I'm 50/50 on going, I might have aside job to do. Just waiting on the. Also If I do go I'll bethere in the Dakota.

Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:24 PM
Sadly I now have to work on Sunday. Hopefully we can set up another meet date next month.

Friday, August 24, 2012 6:27 AM
David Fairhurst- ICEMAN 101 wrote:So here is a map of the area around busse woods. I believe the last time we went there we met here. Map

Dave

That is exaclty where!!! So ill check again saturday mourning, and if its going to be me and David only, I dont know if we should have it. Might as well have people come by my house in Melrose Park. But we will see. Ill check at noonish, and go from there. We need the people who are going to post what they are bringing so I know what I need to bring. I can bring burgers and buns and cheese. Ill also have the little grill and such. Who else is going and who is bringing what? Lets do this guys, this weekend is suppose to be really nice, so lets end summer with a nice turn out!!

And Juicn, dont worry, my brother in law, who will be driving my wifes car, has a Dakota, and he loves those things so you will have someone who will be interested in your truck lol

LETS DO THIS GUYS!!!!!

Friday, August 24, 2012 6:40 AM
Sweet, I can go both ways on convo's.....dak or j. If your brother inlaw is curious I've got a gen 2 dakota sport with a 5.9 swap. My cell phone won't turn on now no matter what so I' be getting a new phone when sprint opens at 10am....until then I'll fire up the computer and inform you if I'll be coming.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search