Any members close to collinsville Illinois - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any members close to collinsville Illinois
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:10 AM
Hi there I'm looking for any members close to the collinsville Illinois area.havent seen any modded sunfires or cavaliers around.always like to meet new people and check out there cars.and maby get a whole bunch of people together for a meet and car show.i myself have a 2004 Pontiac sunfire with lite mods but enough to turn heads.i bought my sunfire brand new off the showroom floor with one mile on it it's still running strong.anybody intersted reply to this forum

Re: Any members close to collinsville Illinois
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:17 AM
I live about 2.5 hours west of the st Louis area

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:10 PM
Few guys down by you. 2 near st louis is about the only ones I know...

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:16 PM
There are a few of us still around, although many of us don't drive cavaliers or sunfires anymore.

There are a few exceptions .

...Oh no I'm a big bad fake moderator...[]Support the ORG, go Premium
Please, read the rules. | Retired Sig Maker Count: 74 | Gateway J-body's

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:24 AM
jnight32 wrote:There are a few of us still around, although many of us don't drive cavaliers or sunfires anymore.

There are a few exceptions .
Yep... I don't drive mine much anymore... Every once in a while somebody catches me sitting in it in the garage making blow off noises....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:21 PM
Hey there builtnboosted I guess since there's not that many around my area anymore see if possible the two you know will reply to this forum.i just always get sick and tired of people making fun of me for doing mods to my sunfire you know what I mean.there always like really you did that to a sunfire are you for real go out and get a real car.i guess they don't understand you know what I mean.so anybody seriously intersted reply.and also I'm having a problem with my instrument cluster I made a forum about it in the maintance. Forum anybody with any ideas would be greatly appreciated.its tilted instrument cluster problem.thanks everybody for replying
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 12:33 PM
The guy above you is one of them! The other does not visit the org much.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:08 PM
No I don't visit much, but I used to in my younger years. I still lurk from time to time. Remember I used to own a cavalier and I was very active on the forms in years past. Hell I still have pieces of my old cav sitting the basement, lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:11 PM

Monday, April 29, 2013 2:27 PM
Hey there jnight32.since your in fairview heights illinois.you have probably seen me out a lot since I love in Swansea.i drive a red 2004 sunfire with a ram air hood glasspack muffler with a 4 inch tip clear turn signals all the way around
Sunday, May 12, 2013 12:49 PM
Thomas Barbee wrote:Hey there jnight32.since your in fairview heights illinois.you have probably seen me out a lot since I love in Swansea.i drive a red 2004 sunfire with a ram air hood glasspack muffler with a 4 inch tip clear turn signals all the way around

Hmmm possibly, can't say that I've seen your car for sure, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Sunday, May 12, 2013 1:38 PM
Ok lol the car is not hard to spot since there's not a lot of sunfires like mine out and about I can always send you a pic of it to your email if you want talk to you later

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search