Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 52 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Monday, April 15, 2013 12:22 PM
Just let me know when and I will try to be there.

John

Monday, April 15, 2013 12:34 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:As far as a meet, you guys let me know when is a good time. Maybe during May?? How does May 11th look for everyone? Its just under a month away. We can do the normal, Busse woods, cookout, and then general BS as per our normal afterwards, then after we can figure when we are about to leave. How does this set for everyone?? Post up!! Lets get this going!! 1st meet of 2013, and alot of new toys for alot of the members here, so bring them out and show them off. Ill try and bring a couple of my cars. I know my brother inlaw wants to see us in form. Maybe ill have him drive out my wifes Eco-swapped Vert. Either way, we should be able to get a few ppl together to make it a good time. Post up!!

So far we have a possible day, the time will come as we get closer as long as there is a decent amount of interest in the event.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, April 15, 2013 12:34 PM
looks like we are shooting for may 11 around 2 or 3 pm. unless we get alot of people that dont like it. look thru some of the previous pages here.and u will.find a map that shows u where in busse woods we go. unless someone can quote it and post it up for you. if not when I get home from work ill quote it to show you.

Monday, April 15, 2013 12:38 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:

Got ya Mike.

Monday, April 15, 2013 12:57 PM
The meet I made it to with some of you guys was at the east end of that forest preserve, not at the "popular" west end which is a different entrance. Here's a link to the east spot

Just wanted to drop-in and say that I do watch the email notifications for meets, I can't make a May 11th meet due to a good friends college graduation party that day. If the JBO date changes though, I'll be keeping tabs and may hobble my crippled ass over there (long story - but I broke, more like shattered, my right ankle in a car accident last Nov 11th & am still recuperating - slowly getting better, though)
Monday, April 15, 2013 2:28 PM
Rebel Racer wrote:The meet I made it to with some of you guys was at the east end of that forest preserve, not at the "popular" west end which is a different entrance. Here's a link to the east spot

Just wanted to drop-in and say that I do watch the email notifications for meets, I can't make a May 11th meet due to a good friends college graduation party that day. If the JBO date changes though, I'll be keeping tabs and may hobble my crippled ass over there (long story - but I broke, more like shattered, my right ankle in a car accident last Nov 11th & am still recuperating - slowly getting better, though)

This is the correct spot. Thanks Rebel!!

Yeah the date is tentative. So it is subject to change. I am looking forward to a meet! That month tho for me, is pretty filled up. I have two camping trips with our new trailer, my neices bday, and just random things to get done. I can pretty much do it on the 11th. We might be able to swing another date but for now we will keep it at what it is unle too many people cant come and it becomes a two person meet, lol.

Monday, April 15, 2013 2:57 PM
The 11th I cant make as I have my college graduation so I wont be able to make it. The 12th I should be able to do tho. The following saturday the 18th I wont be able to since Ive got a truck rented to move my stuff back home, but the 19th I could for sure do. I leave for the Carolinas on the 24th and wont be back until June 1 I believe. Going to the nascar races in Charlotte and the hall of fame, then going to myrtle beach after, should be pretty awesome. So yeah there is my entire month of May haha

Monday, April 15, 2013 9:26 PM
Greeze David, just leave us with your receptionists number and we'll work something out........ I got something going on the 11th but my brain fart brings no info at this point in time.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:15 AM
Ill be there!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:38 AM
ok, so far its

me (mike z)
schnupper

and who else lets fill the list out. if anything we can also do.it the 4 or 5 of may. doesnt matter. we cent do it the sunday the 12 bc thats mothers day, and I would die lol.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:56 AM
Mike Z
Schnupper
Mack Truck(Me)

I'm up for either weekend.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:04 AM
4th or 5th would be fine with me as well. Completely forgot about mothers day, I'm horrible with remembering dates haha.

Dave

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:31 AM
So can someone recap...I'm being lazy.

Also this is a 397 mi, 6 hours 13 mins from me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:31 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:25 AM
It would be awesome if you could make it MD. But yeah, it's a hell of a drive for ya and you'd probably want to bunk with someone close by.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:54 AM
macktruck84 wrote:It would be awesome if you could make it MD. But yeah, it's a hell of a drive for ya and you'd probably want to bunk with someone close by.

I would love to make it MD, but my wife, mother, and mother in law would all kill me. So I cant do it that day. The 4th is my neices bday, the 12th is MD, the 17-19th im out of town, 24th I feel as if im forgetting something. Those are the days im busy. Any other days (either saturday or sunday) work for me. So far for the 11th, we have 3 people saying they will be there. So unless we can make it worth-wile we can change the date.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 9:57 AM
Also, forgot to add. I got my car to the tuner yesterday, so it will be ready soon. I just cant wait to get it done. I was driving it to the shop and I heard a little whistle while driving it from the SC, and I LOVED it!!!! I cant wait to get her done and just enjoy it!!!! So obviously Ill have that car with me at the meet, and i *might* have my eco vert, and maybe even my wife will come and bring her eco vert also

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 10:34 AM
May 11th

I'm in. Wont be tuned so will have to bring my "other turbo ecotec"

Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:36 PM
Hey guys, as usual, something I have no control over has happened on May 11 and 18th and I won't be able to attend. Family matters. Hope I can still connect up with you at a later date.
Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:46 AM
I'm in. I can do whatever dates.

Save your money. It might be worth something someday.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:47 AM
Hi there guys I'm new to this site been on here for a week and a half I would love to go to the meet you guys are having but I live all the way down In Swansea il.that would be a over 400 mile trip for me. Does any of you guys know of anybody that lives in Swansea il or maby maryville or glen carbon or around collinsville il.looking to get something going for us around this area and to meet people with modded sunfires and cavaliers.me myself has a 2004 sunfire I bought brand new off the showroom floor when it first came out.it has mild mods done to it but enough to be a head turner :-)
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:01 AM
I'd be willing to go to a meet closer to the North West Corner of Illinois. Galena,Quad Cities area.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:47 PM
teal wrote:I'd be willing to go to a meet closer to the North West Corner of Illinois. Galena,Quad Cities area.

LOVE galena, im hour hour and a half away from there when im at my parents house.

Friday, May 03, 2013 7:25 PM
We are just over a week away, don't forget the date, place, and time guys. I'm looking forward to it!

Friday, May 03, 2013 7:59 PM
So it's May 11 around 2 or 3 at Busse Woods?

Friday, May 03, 2013 8:09 PM
Luke C wrote:So it's May 11 around 2 or 3 at Busse Woods?

Yup! There is a map of the spot somewhere on the page before. Ill see if I can find it and post it up. Around 2 sound like a plan guys??? If that works then may11th at 2 we meet at the spot in Busse woods!!

Hopefully my car will be there! The tuner called me and said sunday he will be getting to it. So if it all goes well, Ill have my baby back, tuned, and ready to enjoy!!!!! If anything ill bring my vert out again. This time with the eco under its hood

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search