Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Page 240 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:30 AM
lol dustin i was kidding. no need to get ur panties in a bunch.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 4:41 PM

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:18 PM
No one is going to chime in on weather I should boost with a turbo or m62

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:36 PM
I will be running a turbonetics T3/T4OE. What are your power goals Cody?

Sorry for my grammar guys I've been posting from my iPhone

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:51 PM
It all depends on your goals, either one of those will give you a fun daily driver, however I do think you might be able to get a little more out of the turbo kit. Personally, I'll be going the turbo route.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:16 AM
200-250hp

"It's called reading! Top to bottom, left to right... a group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches... Midol for any cramps."
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:30 AM
m62 kit! Running a turbo makes tuning a biotch unless you go with an FMU type setup or go stand alone. The GM re-flash can't me modified for the ecotec cars like it can be for the 2.4 cars. Plus at that power level a supercharger would be more fun because of the broader power range and more low rpm tq.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:41 AM
I am still meaning to get some new pictures up of the GTO. I doubt I will be modding it much in the near future as I just spent a crapload on a vacation. I want to focus on wiping out debt before going nuts on a car...again. IE the cav and the money pit of an evo I had.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:04 PM
LOL wade.

cody... id say go with the blowa.

If it takes forever.... I will die trying. Underdog Racing
Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:42 PM
Ok, intake manifold, m62, injectors, ic pump and bracket, and heat exchanger on the way to me.
so this reminds me I still have ho cams and towers I wont need. Trying to think of what else I have I can
Stand getting rid of.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:55 AM
I have an alky injection kit I want to sell for 225 shipped. Includes several extras.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:02 AM
Sold

Wade Jarvis wrote:I have an alky injection kit I want to sell for 225 shipped. Includes several extras.

MP-62 Intercooled 2.9" Pulley
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:47 PM
tyler witchers?!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:35 PM
yep

MP-62 Intercooled 2.9" Pulley
Thursday, April 14, 2011 11:26 AM
SPOTTED: bonerific white cav with all black rims in omaha. its lowered and i THINK its an 03-05 but im not sure, it went by pretty fast going the other direction.

anybody know it?

Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:50 PM
Hmmm I have an 03-05 now

Thursday, April 14, 2011 8:16 PM
I've seen it, but never had a chance to talk to the driver.
Friday, April 15, 2011 3:14 PM
So by the end of next week my car will look like a cobalt TC. Body kit came out of the paint booth today. The cobalt SS/TC grill came in the mail this week as well as fog lights and wheel liners. Repainting my calipers and putting new rotors on and the 18s back on and it's going to look like a new car.

Yay

Friday, April 15, 2011 5:57 PM
awesome!

pics!

Saturday, April 16, 2011 12:15 AM
Might need some help with doing a tune some weekend....beer included....

Monday, April 18, 2011 10:16 PM
Just got my tb adapter to use an ls1 tb for my m62

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:01 AM
HOLY HELL BATMAN!! Have you guys seen the prices dealers want for a clean 03-05 nowadays? Take a look at this.
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/ctd/2333248246.html

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:40 PM
Ya...thank cash for clunkers and high scrap prices. I know the salvage yards around omaha have been crushing cars ssooner.......and I went to a dealer for a base model cobalt. No powerwindows locks or anything with 70k and the wanted like 7000 for it

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:25 PM
7 grand and the damn thing has a base model front bumper to boot. For shame!
Thursday, April 21, 2011 7:41 PM
hey guys. I got a little problem. I am in the of the gasket that goes between the timing cover housing and the block. Its the half moon shaped one with like 6 bolts. Anyways no one will sell me just that gasket. Everyone wants to sell me the entire timing set. And some dont even know what im talking about lol. Someone told me just to use RTV but thats messy and it still may leak. So anyone got any thoughts or ideas???
thanks

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search