Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!! - Page 17 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Hey Illinois People, Looking To Get A Meet Going!!
Friday, April 08, 2011 6:54 PM
30th works for me and that location is looking good.

Dave

Saturday, April 09, 2011 7:35 AM
I don't foresee any conflicts with the 30th.

I have no signiture
Monday, April 11, 2011 4:51 PM
It would be like last time....

I get off @ 3 and the party starts breaking up around then

I'll get there as soon as I can Saturday. You guys gonna stick around?

Monday, April 11, 2011 4:53 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:I'll get there as soon as I can Saturday. You guys gonna stick around?

I will and maybe we should plan on meeting more around 2ish and see about anything else in the area.

"United by Individuality"
"If life is a joke, why aren't we laughing?"
"Normality depends on one's perception of reality."
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3820803
Monday, April 11, 2011 5:28 PM
macktruck84 wrote:
blackbirdracing wrote:I'll get there as soon as I can Saturday. You guys gonna stick around?

I will and maybe we should plan on meeting more around 2ish and see about anything else in the area.

yeah around 2 would be fine. Last time we started early so everyone got tired, and left. So this time 2 would be fine

Monday, April 11, 2011 5:57 PM
2 works for me as well. If you guys wanted I should be able to bring my 2 pavilion things like I brought last time.

mack- To respond to your question in the other thread I would probably be down for meeting up ahead of time again. Since I will probably have to drive back home again to grab my pavilions since I dont have them with me at school.

Dave

Monday, April 11, 2011 7:33 PM
David Fairhurst wrote:mack- To respond to your question in the other thread I would probably be down for meeting up ahead of time again. Since I will probably have to drive back home again to grab my pavilions since I dont have them with me at school.

Cool man. Look forward to the event guys. I may or may not have a bud of mine from work coming with his GA GT, but we'll see.

Monday, April 11, 2011 7:49 PM
Sweet, then 2pm it is. Now we need to figure out where. The map that is on the page before this is a good spot, just which spot. You guys say where. I heard someone say the ring at the end, theres the ring in the middle, and there is the ring to the left off of Arlington heights road. So you guys let me know!!!!

Monday, April 11, 2011 8:15 PM
Any spots fine with me, I havnt been to that portion of the woods before so I cant really say how good of a spot that is. My dad might be tagging along with his '85 GN as well.

Dave

Monday, April 11, 2011 8:18 PM
I'd say the last one by the lake of the last south entrance before higgins.

Monday, April 11, 2011 8:48 PM
Is Miller Lite fine with everyone (of age)

I have no signiture

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:24 AM
macktruck84 wrote:I'd say the last one by the lake of the last south entrance before higgins.

Make a map, with that point where your talking about on it, to make it easier for people to find.

Quote:

Is Miller Lite fine with everyone (of age)

Works for me Just remember, no glass, so cans only, and we can only have it on the grass, not near the cars.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:25 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
macktruck84 wrote:I'd say the last one by the lake of the last south entrance before higgins.

Make a map, with that point where your talking about on it, to make it easier for people to find..

I think he means the one I pointed out on Friday. Higgins is actually east-west, so I'm guessing mack meant by Arlington Heights Rd?

Here's the map again, for anybody that missed it

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:49 AM
Who, what, when, how, why?......I'll bring some hotdogs and man the grill, not burgers this time around.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:11 AM
^ Hell, at the meets in 04/05 I was cookin' burgers & brats for like 20-30 people on my 20" (or so) Weber! lol. Took many shifts to do that tho...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:14 AM
last time we met up I cooked burgers n dogs, but we didn't have 20-30 people...I'm just feeling lazy, plus maybe Cheesecake will bring 10lbs of chocolate chip cookies again....so everyone will fill up on cookies again. Hell maybe I'll do beer brats....we'll see when time draws near.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:58 AM
Rebel Racer wrote:I think he means the one I pointed out on Friday. Higgins is actually east-west, so I'm guessing mack meant by Arlington Heights Rd?

Here's the map again, for anybody that missed it

Yeah, sorry, I did mean Arlington Heights Rd.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 11:45 AM
I figured he ment Arlington Heights Road, so now we have the circle off of arlington heights, and the two circles off of Higgins. So where u guys wanna do this at?? And let me know i can bring soda and ice and coolers.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:06 PM
Here, I fixed the map a little better Busse Woods, SW corner of Higgins & Arl Heights Rd's - the B is now right on the "circle" part of the drive... Just put in your "A" starting point for directions... It seems like there's a general consensus that this area will be good for the meet, being more secluded from the general public...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:22 PM
That works for me! Thanks!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:22 PM
JUCNBST wrote:last time we met up I cooked burgers n dogs, but we didn't have 20-30 people...I'm just feeling lazy, plus maybe Cheesecake will bring 10lbs of chocolate chip cookies again....so everyone will fill up on cookies again. Hell maybe I'll do beer brats....we'll see when time draws near.

Wasnt 20-30 people, but for some reason the food hated you and just wanted to attack you

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:21 PM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:
JUCNBST wrote:last time we met up I cooked burgers n dogs, but we didn't have 20-30 people...I'm just feeling lazy, plus maybe Cheesecake will bring 10lbs of chocolate chip cookies again....so everyone will fill up on cookies again. Hell maybe I'll do beer brats....we'll see when time draws near.

Wasnt 20-30 people, but for some reason the food hated you and just wanted to attack you

Hahaha that was so funny, especially since I saw the whole thing unfold right in front of me. So the official meeting time looks like 2 Im assuming?

Dave

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:09 PM
U sir are correct

Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:18 AM
sweet 2pm....that means I can sleep all day.......

David, you got the shift kit in the mail last week?

Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:43 AM
Yes sir we got the shift kit. For the meet Ill bring my pavilions and some pop.

Dave

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search