Any J-s in/near Omaha - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Any J-s in/near Omaha
Saturday, December 04, 2004 12:02 AM
Hey is there anyone from omaha round these places?..if you are where do you hang out at on the weekends, Which streetraces do you go to...i know streetracing is bad so dont flame me pleze but i feel where we do it , its just as safe as at the track...besides how do you wreck going in a straight line lol

Re: Any J-s in/near Omaha
Monday, December 06, 2004 1:51 AM
Yo - teh mad tyte street racing is on OmahaRacing.com.

They all dis da j-bodys do yo!

Well I guess if you drive a turbocharged silverado with a 75 shot you would just about have to make fun of j''s.

Regardless there are a few j's around Omaha that hang out on there. <br>

My 2k3 cavalier | Nebraska Region SCCA
Monday, December 06, 2004 8:49 AM
Yeah i know..i seen that silverado run before..it got smoked by that camaro like 3 times
So you go to the streetraces on mckinley?...yeah omaha racing is tight...but i had my old register name for my GA and i wanted to make a new one but the locked the registrty so now i gotta talk to corey
Monday, December 06, 2004 9:17 PM
I have never been out to any of the races but I have heard of them. I thought they met ar Cubbies off the north freeway or something like that? I know there are some spots out west too but Im not sure. I think it would be neat to check out though.

I had to email Cory to get activated but he did it no problem. I thought they said something about locking the registration until spring but who knows.

<br>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 4:48 AM
Yeah i usually go to the races at cubbies off the north freeway at the cubbies..that whole lot is filled with cars at like 1 in the morning....and then i hear they also race at 144th and pacific.....there is alot of nice J bodies at cubbies tho
Tuesday, December 07, 2004 10:03 PM
I wonder why Tommy would bring up cavliers getting flamed in Omaha, hmm i wonder why. Hey Brandon, you looking for more support towards racing in stuff in omaha? Check out Omaharacing.com. Just don't let them know you drive a cavalier until you show up! hehe. Im Steve, im the one in omaha (Ive only seen 1 other car like mine in omaha and he moved to lincoln.) 2000 Red Z, clear corners, loud raspy (for now) exhaust. <br>

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 9:14 AM
Yeah i love OmahaRacing!..i especially love the classifieds....As For you Steve have you seen Starcityracing.com?..i guess its omaharacing for lincoln...Cav's do get flamed alot at the street drags but there are so many it could almost be a JBO meet lol
Wednesday, December 08, 2004 9:54 PM
Its ok though I just am still recovering from 3rd degree burns. I will be ok though. I would love to go check out the "street drags" some time though.

BTW im addicted to NFS2U as well.

<br>

Thursday, December 09, 2004 11:07 AM
Come on down to cubbies once it gets warm at bout 12-1 am.. or there are alot of people that meet at the carwash by the greasemonkey on 90th but idk about next year because the owner always yelled at us to leave..
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 7:44 PM
LOL sometime i am down there
Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:49 PM
I might be out crusing on Friday just to see if I can find anyone at some of these places.

I know its cold but there is no snow!!!

<br>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 4:36 PM
i agree with that, but i don't know with the crusin my dad found out about a speeding/turned into a reckless driving warning.
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 4:38 PM
Got another queston my friend(not very bright)is a honda fan and he always brags about the Select 6 is this a true team or just a team that he made up.
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 6:19 PM
ohhh...omaha J-Cruise? lol..i could probably gather a couple more people once it gets warm out...And WTF is the select 6? i have never heard of this...Tommy boy there wont be no one at cubbies till it warms up...but i will probably also be out on friday night some where around 72nd or over on broadway there are people trying to race all year round

If anyone's on OmahaRacing PM me..my s/n is Cavillac
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 6:58 PM
Brandon Gathye wrote:ohhh...omaha J-Cruise? lol..i could probably gather a couple more people once it gets warm out...And WTF is the select 6? i have never heard of this...Tommy boy there wont be no one at cubbies till it warms up...but i will probably also be out on friday night some where around 72nd or over on broadway there are people trying to race all year round

If anyone's on OmahaRacing PM me..my s/n is Cavillac
Good luck trying to get Jbodies together! We have tried the last couple years and only a few of us would show up. Tommy Boy knows!
<br>

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 7:18 PM
well i know i could probably bring 4 or 5 if everyone shows up like they would say...
People are dissin the J-bodies on the OR kills section because i got beat by some dude with a modded h22 lude...he has a CAI, Header and cat-back and all i have is an Injen intake..
Wednesday, December 15, 2004 9:00 PM
Quote:

Good luck trying to get Jbodies together! We have tried the last couple years and only a few of us would show up.

I know!

I think once we got like 7 to show up twoards the end of last year at Flashbacks. Maybe there is hope. Me and Steve tried to meet up with another guy from here but he never showed. Its just kinda hard to get going.

Now Tribals is J-less and Jeremy is gone so there go 2 regulars! lol

The Js get no love on OR

I think I will be out looking for that damn silverado so I can race him from a roll in reverse!

lol

I will pm you Brandon. I have been watching that thread about you and the H22. I should be out sometime on Friday since my wife to be should be busy so I can escape for a few hours. I should get more parts from Summit tommorow and I have yet to test out my new intake!

<br>

Thursday, December 16, 2004 5:06 AM
Were do you guys meet at
Thursday, December 16, 2004 8:02 AM
i dont know where..i'll call Tommy boy on friday if i'm free and we will probably go to broadway and mess with the Ricers..are you coming with>?...ur J-less but...still
Thursday, December 16, 2004 9:00 PM
Ok so Ill just post it in here -

Friday AFTER 9 PM call me my number is 321-0480 you can text msg me as well. Maybe meet at the infamous car wash on 90th? Close to my place! lol

I said Tribals was j-less I think neb00z24 has 1. I might have to give Steve a call and see if he can meet up with us too. Winter J-body meet! lol <br>

Friday, December 17, 2004 2:19 PM
Can't make it up this weeked and i have to go to a basket ball game(don't ask i don't want to go) so srry if you guys planned on me comin up.

Tommarow i have to get up around 4 to go to with my dad hunting.

Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:54 AM
Tommy Boy wrote:Ok so Ill just post it in here -

Friday AFTER 9 PM call me my number is 321-0480 you can text msg me as well. Maybe meet at the infamous car wash on 90th? Close to my place! lol

I said Tribals was j-less I think neb00z24 has 1. I might have to give Steve a call and see if he can meet up with us too. Winter J-body meet! lol

where were you at man?..i called you at like 10:20 and u never answered the phone..oh well how about we set up something for next weekend?..oh well it was all good tho..i went over to broadway and took out a newer eclipse...not sure what was up with it but i beat that thing by bus lengths..also took out a 01 Blazer lol..kept it in 4 th and was pullin real hard when the ecotec kicked in...Hey guys how about we do this..we should all get on Omaha Racing and try to get cory to give us a forum and then we can talk on there cuz i only have 6 posts left this month
Saturday, December 18, 2004 11:41 AM
Tommy Boy wrote:
Quote:

Good luck trying to get Jbodies together! We have tried the last couple years and only a few of us would show up.

I know!

I think once we got like 7 to show up twoards the end of last year at Flashbacks. Maybe there is hope. Me and Steve tried to meet up with another guy from here but he never showed. Its just kinda hard to get going.

Now Tribals is J-less and Jeremy is gone so there go 2 regulars! lol
What happen to Jeremy? I will still be up at the car shows.....not that much though....unless I get my GSXR750 or CBR!

Did you know Kevin got a Saturn Ion Redline?
<br>

Saturday, December 18, 2004 12:30 PM
Brandon Gathye wrote:

..Hey guys how about we do this..we should all get on Omaha Racing and try to get cory to give us a forum and then we can talk on there cuz i only have 6 posts left this month

I think we should just stay on this forum just because there is only a few of us.And it very easy to check at least for me.
Saturday, December 18, 2004 3:10 PM
Whats everyone got going.. i haven't been checking this forum lately because the classifieds on here was like the only thing i checked. Good news Tommy, Its not my Transmission! I thought my tranny was taking a dive, but when I installed that Ractive filter it killed my "IAC" sensor, Idle Air Control or the Intake sensor. Yeah let me know what you guys are up too, I can meet up whenever (If its on a friday i work til 10, so after 10.
<br>

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search