st.joe ppl? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
st.joe ppl?
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:35 PM
where the heck have you guys been?everyone talks about being out and about but i cant find any of you.do you guys meet up anymore?its going to be a long weekend i was just woundering if any of you are going to be out.i need to aleast show you guys how low a cavalier is suppose to go .well if anything is going on let me know. later

Re: st.joe ppl?
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 6:09 PM
Hey whats up Ryan! Haven't seen you on here in awhile. Get hold of either Lance (nobling) or Josh they are usually up on things in the Joe. And swing on down to KC for one of our meets, we usually have a pretty good turnout.

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 7:04 PM
hey whats up. Im from st. joe and I accually saw you the other day coming off of 36 hw onto the belt but I was driving my talon cause the fuel pump went out of the sunfire. But thats all fixed now. Lance, Justin, and I meet up every once in a while and hang out but nothing official as far as a "meet" goes. next time your in town hit us up and we can all meet somewhere and bull@!#$.

View my MySpace
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:34 AM
Hey, I'm down for that., yeah......I get paid this week so I'll be out . But yeah, let us know what you wanna do and all that, sounds like good times.........

Travis--That kicks ass, glad you got that sh!t figured out. Now get the good stuff on

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 3:13 PM
im so happy I got it running. Im going to drive it for a little while before I put the rest of the goodies on the weekend after this weekend im going to try to install my cams cause I know a certain R/T that wants its ass handed to him by a sunfire.

View my MySpace
Friday, July 01, 2005 6:10 AM
hey whats going on st joe peeps?i was out a couple of weeks ago and saw 2 cavaliers with body kits riding around any body you guys know?ppl freaking out watching me do dog legs down belt highway.lol wait until they hear my 150db train horns. should be a blast.i might be out tonite if you guys want to meet up or something. later.
Friday, July 01, 2005 12:04 PM
Hey, I say ya last weekend, pullin' into sonic, dog leggin it, matter of fact I was getting out of my car in the Fazoli's lot, and say ya doing it, I almost said something, but stopped myself, and looked at your plates, but by the time I realized it was you you were to far off, and I was starving......... Yeah, I'll probably be out tonight, I'll try and stop ya if I see you.

Later

Friday, July 01, 2005 3:10 PM
ill be out Saturday night if you guys want to do something

View my MySpace
Friday, July 01, 2005 9:21 PM
sounds cool.you guys are going to get a kick out of my latest project.
Thursday, July 07, 2005 4:11 PM
I'm from st. joe. I'm never really out. I stay cooked up in my apartment. If you guys decide to meet up sometime get a hold of me and give me a reason to get out. If anyone ever wants to hang out or just bull@!#$, then give me a call at 816-248-2434

Friday, July 08, 2005 7:48 AM
hey whats up Tristan DeSpain? what are you driving now since the wreck? well i dont know anyone in st joe. besides ppl i work with. so if you guys are out and you see me first just tell me to pull over. shouldnt be to hard to figure out its me just look for a car going down belt with 3 wheels on the ground.lol

Friday, July 08, 2005 3:49 PM
Hey if you guys want, the KC meet is this weekend Sat, at Hooters on Metcalf and 435, 7 PM. It's usually a blast

Friday, July 08, 2005 4:38 PM
I'm driving a silver 2002 Cavalier. Nothing special about it right now. It's silver with the 16" aluminum alloy wheels. I got a new BC2 front bumper for it. Working on fiberglassing that right now and I managed to salvage the rear bumper from the wreck. I just have some minor fiberglassing to do on it and then hopefully within the next month I will have the full BC2 kit back on. Like I said, I'm not really out a whole lot, but if any of you guys happen to be out and see me, flag me down or something. It would be nice to finally meet some of you guys. Also, like I said in my post above, if anyone is ever bored or anything, feel free to call me at 816-248-2434.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 6:36 AM
Anyone going to show for the meet and I need to figure out how to put my bc2 kit on anyone with clues
Saturday, July 09, 2005 5:02 PM
Hey Snoop. I had the BC2 kit on my other car and I am putting it on my new one as well. If you need help just ask me. It's really not as hard as some people make it seem. All you have to do is trim down the crush guard so that the bumper will fit on the fenders right.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 7:06 PM
I really don't know I might not have to cause of the x1 fenders
I just might have to call for some info
Sunday, July 10, 2005 2:00 AM
do not get behind me. in case your woundering. there 150db train horns ran off my air tank. VERY VERY LOUD! talk about a head turner.lol
Sunday, July 10, 2005 2:16 PM
Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:08 PM
That's so awesome man! lol

Monday, July 25, 2005 6:34 PM
Hey guys, new here at j-body, just wanted to say hey cuz i live around St. Joe, some of you i've actually met in person, like snoop and skinny, but i'll let you figure out who i am heh heh, and ur2lame, make sure there aren't any cops around when you blow your horns, unless you want a hefty fine on your hands.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 5:33 AM
welcome to the org. its good to see new people coming to the site.

View my MySpace

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:49 AM
so is there any other meets like north k.c.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:09 PM
Damn Jay, now you got me thinkin... Sorry but I can't remember you, unless you used to have a yellow 02 LS sport? Am I right? If so then I do remember ya, lol. If not then, sorry..

Later
Skinny J

Tara, I will love and miss you forever, you will never be forgotten
http://tara-nagel.memory-of.com/

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:31 PM
No Jay is my little, yet taller, brother. , he needs a J though, something faster than his truck................

ur2lame, come on int the Joe and let those horns loose, especially into the local truck/ricer crowd, hehehehe, ya know the ignorant ones.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005 5:20 PM
you suck lol i was gonna have fun with that, oh well, yes i am lance's younger brother, and skinny, we only met once so you might not remember me. and lance, my truck can be fast if i want,, i just cant go to any meets for anything other than J body lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search