RKSport Type-J bodykit for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RKSport Type-J bodykit for sale
Friday, May 27, 2005 12:08 PM
Decided to outright sell it, as I found replacements. Everything included, front, sides, rear, door strikes, and mesh. Painted black, some minor flaws.

Asking $700 obo.

Re: RKSport Type-J bodykit for sale
Friday, May 27, 2005 12:24 PM
Christ that would look so good on my car. I even offered Cavie Freak $800 for his, but I ended up getting a bike instead... Me and my 'impulse' buys (if wanting a bike for 11 years then finally getting one can be called impulse, heh)

Friday, May 27, 2005 12:47 PM
im interested, depending on the minor flaws? where you located? and i know you said black how long ago was it painted, how is the paint? how is the fitment issue?

Friday, May 27, 2005 5:22 PM
Will you sell me just the front?

Friday, May 27, 2005 7:01 PM
Ken96Z Online
Hey Joe ... you know you want the bc 2 trade me biotch lol

Saturday, May 28, 2005 6:22 PM
As for flaws there are a couple small stone chips on the front, as I drive my car daily, and the rear has a spot where the paint cracked in 2 pennie sized spots, hardly noticeable. Other than that the paint is BEAUTIFUL, it was painted back in March, this year of course .

As for selling just the front, well I don't know, depends on the offer and if you're willing to pick it up. I really would like to sell the kit as a whole, as Brett Vanlandingham proved how hard it is to get rid of just sides/rear.

Sorry Ken, no fiberglass!

Saturday, May 28, 2005 11:18 PM
Yeah I know Joe, I bought his sides and rear!!

As for price....tell me what you would want for it.....

Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:51 AM
Well I'm trying to sell the whole kit from $700, so it's hard to break it up into what's worth what, as I have no clue what the guy wanting the rear wants to offer me.

I would want $500 for both, so $250 for each if he/you are up to it.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 5:26 PM
Well, I may be interested in the sides...depends on how much its gonna cost me to get em painted...and the holes in my fender filled/painted...if ya sell the front/rear, lemme know, and I may pick up the sides from ya.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 5:36 PM
There ya go Joe....If the guy buys the rear...you have a buyer for the front and now the sides.

Sunday, May 29, 2005 6:52 PM
Good deal!

Jay, let me know if my price of $250 is fair so we can work this out . As much as I love your car how it is, I think the Type-J front will do that much more for it!

Sunday, May 29, 2005 7:44 PM
Joe.....I love you.

Would 200 be to low?
Plus shipping.

Are you going to the bash? Be kool to meet ya....and the rest of you guys from Northern IL and what not, us central illinois jbodies dont have meetings like you guys do! although i wish we did!!!

Monday, May 30, 2005 11:06 AM
How far are you away? I figured you would come pick it up. Let me know, it's hard for me to take $200, I like to give out deals, but I can only lose soo much money on stuff, and I'm already doing that.

I will be going to the bash, but I would like to get rid of it before then, as I have other things to buy in preparation .

Know what I mean?

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 3:02 PM
The whole kit is removed, so let's get it out of my garage!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 8:52 AM
Jay wrote:
Are you going to the bash? Be kool to meet ya....and the rest of you guys from Northern IL and what not, us central illinois jbodies dont have meetings like you guys do! although i wish we did!!!

Ya know, ya'll COULD just come up to our meets haha. Now that it's summer, ya'll could just camp in one of our backyards (I know Darkstars offered his b/y to the WS and MN guys at the last meet but it was too cold at nite). I've got plenty of space in my backyard, if you don't mind I294 being 200' away

Joe, good luck w/ the sales. I'm interested to see what's in store for the Cav.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:40 AM
Thanks .

I'll also entertain small trades to knock off some $$ from what I'm asking.

I want some 95-02 Sunfire GT sides, preferably black.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:28 PM
Joe, I want to buy your tailights.

The stock ones with the painted border.

I gotta get rid of these alteezas until Fetter has time to paint my 00+ Toyo Tails!

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:39 AM
Someone already e-mailed me, I'll let you know tomorrow if they pay me like they said they would, if not, they're yours.

So you no longer want the front bumper or what Jay? I have no clue how I'd ship it, that's what sucks.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 3:30 PM
Did you get the message i sent through yahoo? i would like to talk to you about it if you were on the same time i am.( the body kit that is)

Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:49 PM
Yeah Joe I still want the front....

I thought I had to wait for someone to buy the rear though....my fault....if really need be...maybe we could meet halfway...your in Missouri right?

Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:25 PM
i might take sides and rear then. depending on what we can work out. email me, Vink70_99@yahoo.com

Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:29 PM
Jay wrote:Yeah Joe I still want the front....

I thought I had to wait for someone to buy the rear though....my fault....if really need be...maybe we could meet halfway...your in Missouri right?
dude correction he lives in michigan

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:26 PM
Either way Im in Illinois....So we could meet halfway if it isnt too far....

Friday, June 03, 2005 7:29 AM
Vincent, I use AIM mainly, hardly ever use Yahoo, I'll check it out though...

Jay, I have someone interested in the whole kit and they want to pick it up this weekend...I don't want any hard feelings if that works out, because it's more so what I want as driving all different pieces of it everywhere would get exhausting.

Friday, June 03, 2005 11:57 PM
hey if that guy that is suppose to pick up the whole kit this weekend falls through, let me know, all i have to do is call the insurence comp, and have them send me the check, and when i get it, ill pay you in cash, email me, my email is in my reg, i cant post it. let me know, ill buy the whole thing, and ill pick it up at your door, hell ill enen install it at your house, (if its okay) let me know.

mike z

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search