Party at North Beach in Downers Grove - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Party at North Beach in Downers Grove
Sunday, June 12, 2005 3:29 PM
Whats up everybody I know this is a late post but i haven't been able to get online for a while. I also realize that some if not most of us have full time jobs and start work at 6 am and dont like to go out on sun or during the week. For those of you who don't know today is the bikini bash at great America hosted by radio station B96 which is going on as I write this there is an after party however which is being held at north beach in downers grove there is a 20 cover charge but i can get a few people in for FREE before 10 and the drink special is $1.50 U CALL ITS the artist that is going to be there is one of the artists that is performing today is going to be the HOTTIE Natalie. So whoever wants the first few rounds on me and to get in for free let me know hit me up on aim speedsilverz or yahoo dkg_78 or on my cell 847-508-4839. 17 and older to enter 21 and up to drink. I will be back online around 8:30 and be near woodfield by 9:15 its about 15-20 min from there to the club it will be on for the ages.

Dave
A new breed of J will be unleashed in 05
Creating the E-RACER one mod at a time
Member of J-Factor
Member of Wisc's J's
1/4 mile 16.084 @ 84.90 (Stock Z) 01 SPDY Z24

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search