My side skirts for sale - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My side skirts for sale
Monday, July 25, 2005 2:51 PM
Im selling my side skirts. they are silver. i know there is someone that wants him but i dont know how to get ahold of him so if your on here email me blucav85@aol.com. all i want is $50. i need to sell asap like before friday.

Re: My side skirts for sale
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:50 AM
What kind of skirts are they? Pics?

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:00 PM
sorry they are just z24 silver. i dont have a pic right now, but can get one but everyone knows what they look like.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 6:25 PM
Silver you say hmmmmm

Monday, August 08, 2005 7:13 AM
Heh, it was me that wanted them lol. Dunno if I can buy 'em tho. I might be buyin' Paul's F/R bumpers w/ LS lips so I dunno if I'll have money for the skirts right now.

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:26 AM
i bought them 2weeks ago
Monday, August 08, 2005 12:57 PM
Your point is?? I already said I don't have money for them anyway.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:12 PM
sorry paul if i knew you wanted them i would of sold them to you but yeah that other guy bought them. but you werent the guy i was thinking of there was some guy at s&s from in. with a silver 03 that wanted them. but yeah oh well. talk to you later maybe you can come out again this weekend.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:00 PM
I thought I had talked to you about side skirts, but it coulda been one of the other yellow Cavs. It was at one of the meets - possibly Busse Woods in Schaumburg. Like I mentioned above, I'm prolly buyin' Paul's (the 35yo white Z24 guy) front & rear 00-02 bumpers to replace mine, so I prolly won't have money left over for SS anyway.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search