Got my underbodies - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got my underbodies
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:46 AM
Well I got my 2.1 Million color LEDs finally. I am hopin to get some pictures up this week. I am really happy with them. THANK YOU PLASMA GLOW!!!

Re: Got my underbodies
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:10 AM
shoulda talked to the new winks. he could have got you a better kit from oznium. brighter, excellent warranty, 100% SEALED TUBES, fully submersible in water. cheap price too.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:41 AM
neon's are very 1983....especially techni-colored ones!

Friday, January 19, 2007 5:57 PM
Is that the LED kit that can change colors, change colors in patterns like fazing, blinking, etc. mix colors and what not?

There is a guy that lives near me that has that kind of kit installed inside his car. He has the tubes all mounted to the roof and the control box on his dash. Pretty crazy looking lights.
Monday, January 22, 2007 3:57 PM
yes they are the same lights. They change into like every color u could imagine. They go in all sorts of patterns and stuff (music beat). I am very happy with them

Monday, January 22, 2007 4:14 PM
Neons are gay.

Get some real mods

Chirst you give the name brandon a bad wrap.

Anyway in the spirit of helping a J-Body owner, Dont forget that you have to have the GM 3bar MAP sensor to install those neons.

------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 22, 2007 7:18 PM
Some real mosds??? Have u seen my car the only thing not bodded yet is the engine and some of the interior. I think that you should probably investigate some more before u start accusin peopel of @!#$. Becuse its not likke im puttin some neons on a stock cavi. Gimme a break

Monday, January 22, 2007 10:23 PM
im not getting in teh middle of this but by real mods he means go fast mods.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 5:09 AM
Brandon Colby wrote:Some real mosds??? Have u seen my car the only thing not bodded yet is the engine and some of the interior. I think that you should probably investigate some more before u start accusin peopel of @!#$. Becuse its not likke im puttin some neons on a stock cavi. Gimme a break

USJDM.....GOT YA B!TCH! wrote:im not getting in teh middle of this but by real mods he means go fast mods.

You obviously dont know what you're doing or you wouldnt have a "high air intake" listed as your lone engine mod.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:33 AM
O jus cuz i dont kno how to work J-body @!#$ on here, yes i have intake and exhaust. Not all of us can waste our money all at once to get our cars coing fast. I have 14k a semester college bills to pay for so I dont really have the luxury most people have of bein able to buy stuff for my car all the time, but believe me in time it will be modded. Also exterior work a.k.a EXTERIOR MODS.

Real mods @!#$. Ill be there one day. But for real I aint gonna flame on ne one cuz i dont wanna be on his level. @!#$in Omaha white trash hick. Oops did i say that out loud???My bad.

Later

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:07 AM
Quote:

MODIFICATIONS

Engine:

* High Air Intake

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

* Custom Wheels and Low Profile Tires

Exterior:

* Gun metal black paint with metal flakes

Audio:

* 2 10" JL Audio Subs 700 Watt Amp Pioneer Head Unit

What a mod list man looks like you pretty much have everything modded but the engine and interior hahahahhaha.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:08 AM

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:42 AM
Ok once again since i dont really kno my way around the site all too well i havent really updated the list of stuff but since u insist on bitchin about it I fixed it

Quote:

MODIFICATIONS

Engine:

* Cold Air Intake
* Exhaust

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

* Team Dynamic Racing Wheels
* Yokohama Parada Tires

Interior:

* B&M Short Throw Shifter

Exterior:

* Gun metal black paint with metal flakes
* RK Sport Body Kit
* Clear Corner Headlights
* Aftermarket Taillights
* RK Sport Grills
* Shaved Doorhandles
* 3rd Taillight Cover
* Tinted Windows
* PlasmaGlow 2.1 Million Color LED set

Audio:

* 2 10" JL Audio Subs
* 444x4 Sony Amp
* Pioneer Head Unit

Miscellaneous:

* LED shift knob boot

Future:

* Turbo
* Sway Bars
* Chrome polish engine parts
* Fiberglass dash
* racing seats
* new carpet
* remove back seat and install wall for subs
* custom paint work

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:23 PM

I hope you know this isnt a cold air intake.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 12:54 PM
ehhh quit bustin his balls guys, i consider underbodies as a mod

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 1:59 PM
Ken wrote:

I hope you know this isnt a cold air intake.

Then wat is it considered???

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:08 PM
cavmania wrote:Neons are gay.

Get some real mods

Anyway in the spirit of helping a J-Body owner, Dont forget that you have to have the GM 3bar MAP sensor to install those neons.

That's a little harsh, don't you think? I mean, come on man, think about when you first started coming here.

Would you have wanted someone to treat you like trash because you might be a little new. Why does this $hit

continue to go on here? If it were the old days, you would get kicked from this board for saying $hit like that.

KRI Motorsports BBQ/CAR MEET in KZOO, MI Click Here for Pictures!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:17 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:shoulda talked to the new winks. he could have got you a better kit from oznium. brighter, excellent warranty, 100% SEALED TUBES, fully submersible in water. cheap price too.

or better yet and just get it from oznium

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:53 PM

Get some real mods

\

Who the F$*% you think you are? you think you are better than him because you have mods? to me you just went from someone i dont know to, @$$ hole. I mean seriously what gives you the right to come on here to be a complete jerk to him? for that response you just gave is the reason people dont like JBO.

halfJ99 wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:shoulda talked to the new winks. he could have got you a better kit from oznium. brighter, excellent warranty, 100% SEALED TUBES, fully submersible in water. cheap price too.

or better yet and just get it from oznium

well i know matt, and i know he is trying to get back on his feet. its gonna be hard with the name winks had but i figure id give a shout for the local JBO'ers.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:24 PM
Brandon Colby wrote:O jus cuz i dont kno how to work J-body @!#$ on here, yes i have intake and exhaust. Not all of us can waste our money all at once to get our cars coing fast. I have 14k a semester college bills to pay for so I dont really have the luxury most people have of bein able to buy stuff for my car all the time, but believe me in time it will be modded. Also exterior work a.k.a EXTERIOR MODS.

Real mods @!#$. Ill be there one day. But for real I aint gonna flame on ne one cuz i dont wanna be on his level. @!#$in Omaha white trash hick. Oops did i say that out loud???My bad.

Later

If you dont know how to work on a J body than why do you try? And dont play that booo woooo I go to school stuff either. I go to school to and work a full time job, its called making money and I happen to be good at it.

As far as "Omaha Hick", that really shows how ignorant you are. When did omaha become a hick town you noob?
..Maybe if I were rididng around the cornfields on the dirt roads in my camaro rockin' my sweet mullet and crankin' the zepplin.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 4:29 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:

Get some real mods

Who the F$*% you think you are? you think you are better than him because you have mods? to me you just went from someone i dont know to, @$$ hole. I mean seriously what gives you the right to come on here to be a complete jerk to him? for that response you just gave is the reason people dont like JBO.

Apperently we both have mods, mine just dont make my car look like more of a turd than it really is. Vincent, I dont really care what you think about me, I'm not seeking your E-Proval. You think I'm a jerk but I'm just keeping it real. If other JBO'er's cant handle being heckled on the internet than they should just go lick an outlet in the wall, the world would be a better place.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:21 PM
id like to take a poll???Who thinks my car looks like a turd???

Feedback appriciated

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:35 PM
i don't, it seems cleanly modded to me.

people that go for looks will just never understand those that go for performance, and vice versa. its as simple as that

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 6:46 PM
i love both but i decided to start on the outside first then work to the inside after. No harm no foul

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:00 PM
yeah i understand but if you're going for pure performance the car will not have body kits, underbodies, large sound systems, etc...

but yeah you can have a nice touch of both

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 7:17 PM
cavmania wrote:
Vincent Morris wrote:

Get some real mods

Apperently we both have mods, mine just dont make my car look like more of a turd than it really is. Vincent, I dont really care what you think about me, I'm not seeking your E-Proval. You think I'm a jerk but I'm just keeping it real. If other JBO'er's cant handle being heckled on the internet than they should just go lick an outlet in the wall, the world would be a better place.

so if your car is a turd, then why are you still driving it and why do you mod it? And did you buy all your mods all at once? maybe you did, but did you ever think that he might want to make it look nice before its fast? which would be noticed more? his nice looking car, or your fast car?

and as far as mods go,,, you have what? intake exhaust, motor mounts, and spray? and you are dogging his mods for his car looking nice? from comparing mods, i would much rather have his car over yours anyway. plus you just are not a very good person. i mean come on if you think a show car cant go fast and look good, you need to get off this board right now. because me and many other JBO members can tell you right now that it is possible.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search