holy frickn SNOW!!!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
holy frickn SNOW!!!!!!
Monday, January 15, 2007 6:33 AM
uhm... ok. our weather service predicted a 30% chance of FLURRIES on friday for sunday... they were DEAD wrong!
sioux city iowa- 8inches of snow. from absolutly NOTHING on the ground to 8 INCHES!!!!

i hate snow. at least my car is hybernating in the damn garage!

Re: holy frickn SNOW!!!!!!
Monday, January 15, 2007 6:40 AM
Damn I wish we would have got that much here in IL. We only got about 3 inches

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Monday, January 15, 2007 7:13 AM
Rob, yall got that much out in Rockford?? Damns. Here in Des Plaines we got like maybe 1/2" I think, lol. It was barely even an accumulation... So far

>>> What a great place JBO is!! <<<

Monday, January 15, 2007 8:19 AM
Hey Brad we got about 6-8'' here too.
Half the roads up here still havent been clean.

My car hinding under a trap i wish i had a big enough garge for it.

Monday, January 15, 2007 10:09 AM
in the fort dodge area we also got a lot dont know exact total but the car is in the garage but the truck is buried ill have to go out get the snow off and go have some fun

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2084827
Monday, January 15, 2007 10:11 AM
Snowin again here in Belvidere, IL. Maybe we will have enough for me to ride my snowmobile when it's all said and done.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Monday, January 15, 2007 10:16 AM
Stupid new jersey hasnt seen any snow all winter .

Monday, January 15, 2007 11:39 AM
REDGOTE wrote:Snowin again here in Belvidere, IL. Maybe we will have enough for me to ride my snowmobile when it's all said and done.

Rob

Thats the weird thing about living so close to Chicago, and then being out in Marengo. Here, I never see snowmobiles being used. In Marengo (that one day of lots of snow) I seen tons of kids/teens riding up & down the un-shoveled sidewalks on snowmobiles, lol.

Monday, January 15, 2007 11:44 AM
Not sure how much snow we got here in Des Moines but it made for a fun night last night with the VR4s. We took a couple of them out and... Well, let's say making snow angels with a car isn't as easy as you might think.

Monday, January 15, 2007 2:42 PM
JerseyKid (Boosted&JDM) wrote:Stupid new jersey hasnt seen any snow all winter .

hahaha feel lucky man, i frickn hate snow. although... it seems the last 3-4 years it hasnt snowed up until jan 1st or close to it, so we've been lucky. its just AFTER jan 1st... LOOK OUT!!! hahaa

ln2johnny wrote:Not sure how much snow we got here in Des Moines but it made for a fun night last night with the VR4s. We took a couple of them out and... Well, let's say making snow angels with a car isn't as easy as you might think.

lmfao... nice.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:15 AM
and here comes MORE snow!!! SC is getting dumped on once again as i speak.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:12 PM
Holy freaking snow batman oh wait its 61 degrees out here in cali.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:19 PM
^ What about the snow that some of Cali got yesterday morning?? lol

Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:35 PM
*&%^ snow here in Springfield, MO we got 3 inches of ice and froze all the tires and then got windy and fell on all the power lines and knocked out power to 100,000 people here including me for 4 days it sucked @#$

"sometimes the respect is more important..."
Sunday, January 21, 2007 5:10 PM
We got maybe 1 inch here just south of STL. But I know people west and north of us got way more. They were calling for 3-6" out there and sleet poss 1-3" by me. Not much though. It was all melted this morning.

Monday, January 22, 2007 7:58 AM
Chicago got almost nothin' yesterday. I was up in the Dells this weekend, and when we left at 11:30am yesterday, they already had 5"+ on the ground. I think I scrapped off about 2" from my truck which was parked out towards Rockford (Marengo actually). DP hardly looked like it got anything at all when I got home around 9PM

Monday, January 22, 2007 10:17 AM
unfortunatly here in sioux city, we got dumped on bigtime again, 6 more inches this weekend. and its looking like another 2-3 tomarrow and even more coming this saturday.

lol, this really sucks... cant wait for spring.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:12 PM
We have about 3" in central Illinois and my car is as well in the garage but driving the G6 isnt a bad trade

Saturday, January 27, 2007 1:41 AM
Today is the first day that we got snow here in Germany and only got a couple of inches other than that weve had nothing but terrible wind and rain storms
Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:47 AM
germany?! wow... whats it like to live there? i dont think ive ever spoken to somebody from germany, but i know ive got some german in my blood.

Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:59 AM
z yaaaa wrote:germany?! wow... whats it like to live there? i dont think ive ever spoken to somebody from germany, but i know ive got some german in my blood.

I'm from Germany too but my family moved here when I was really young though - I was three or four I think - so I don't have an accent like a lot of my family did. And I only speak enough German to know what some of my older family members are saying when they come to visit.

Saturday, January 27, 2007 9:49 PM
im currently stationed in germany right now and the wind sucks ass its always windy here and the snows gone now so it didnt last long and the euro sucks here too thats why i dont drink much here like i did in the states. damn i miss the states right now expecially my car
Monday, January 29, 2007 7:04 AM
Army John, you know you miss Tequila Roadhouse more!! Gettin' them bull-rides from the blonde chick down there You're car sho can't do that lmao

So yea, ma told me yesterday that DP was supposed to get 1-2" during the day. I got home around 4:30 or something, to find hardly any clouds even, and no fresh snow... But now that its supposed to snow everyday this week, I think there will be some fresh crap.

Monday, January 29, 2007 11:24 PM
yea your right paul im miss tequila roadhouse had alot of fun there
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search