Farwell to the jbody. - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Farwell to the jbody.
Friday, August 10, 2007 12:54 AM
Well as many of you guys know I bought a truck. The car is now up for grabs if anyone wants it. The problem for you guys is its located in san diego still. As soon as the car is sold I will put very little into the truck like lifting the rear more to make it even then its quits till I break @!#$ off roading. It has been fun and I hope all of you guys will still let me come to meets with my truck when I do have it home again. To my friends see you all new years when I come home again.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Re: Farwell to the jbody.
Saturday, August 11, 2007 2:08 PM

Sunday, August 12, 2007 10:21 PM
There will be another down the road if any of you guys are still around.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Monday, August 13, 2007 8:33 PM
hey man, sorry to hear that, i too am sellin my car, goodluck! hell i have mine for dirt cheap and still cant get rid of it!! keep in touch man!! and stay safe!!

mike z

Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:23 PM
hurry up and get your ass home you dick jockey

Friday, August 17, 2007 5:43 PM
Friday, August 17, 2007 7:35 PM
you should drive your car home and sell me your seats

Friday, August 17, 2007 8:14 PM
If you want to ship some out here for me and I can ship them back hahaha. But yeah if it doesnt sell soon you guys are really gunna hate me. I'm about to just take it into a auction place and sell i tto them for 3000 cash in hand.

Saturday, August 18, 2007 4:31 PM
any idea how much it would cost to ship seats? If your gonna sell it as is I'll swap for sure.

I hate going from the racing seats o the regular seats and back again, I keep racking my nuts on the side bolster casue I'm not used to it LOL

Sunday, August 19, 2007 4:14 PM
Sunday, August 19, 2007 7:01 PM
hey freak, you better take the truck to glamis dunes and there the hell out of it. and make sure you visit salvation mountain while your out there, definately a freakish site to see in person.

Monday, August 20, 2007 7:18 PM
downlinx wrote:hey freak, you better take the truck to glamis dunes and there the hell out of it. and make sure you visit salvation mountain while your out there, definately a freakish site to see in person.

Def will but I won't offroad it till I can afford to replace @!#$ that I break.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 7:36 AM
I AM McLOVIN!!! that is all.

Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:18 AM
McLovin wrote:I AM McLOVIN!!! that is all.

Someone just watched supberbad hahaha

Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:42 AM
yeah and that @!#$ movie was hilarious....if you havent seen it yet, go. its really funny.

Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:51 PM
McLovin wrote:yeah and that @!#$ movie was hilarious....if you havent seen it yet, go. its really funny.

Hehe I watched it the other morning before i crashed out. It was funny in parts but it kinda drug on in some parts. Still a good movie and I will def buy it when it comes out. I love pirated movies gunna watch hotrod when I get off work tonight hahaha.

Friday, August 24, 2007 11:07 AM
i agree some parts shouldnt have been drug out as long as they were but it was still a funny ass movie.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search