F/S Tein S-Tech Springs - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F/S Tein S-Tech Springs
Thursday, August 13, 2009 4:30 PM
these are off of my 97 Z24 Chevrolet Cavalier they have about 15k on them. the car has been a spare car for the past couple years so the mileage has been limited

90 picked up 110 Shipped

Email me cheesecake2008@gmail.com if you have any questions

Paypal preferred

I have a second set on my 04 that should be off in the next couple of days so those will also be for sale

Re: F/S Tein S-Tech Springs
Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:51 PM
so i could put these on just how they come? i dont need the whole kit do i? also whats the difference between the stock ones? just a more bouncy ride? also are they adjustable? give me some info please and thanks. i got a 04 cav, so if you take the ones off it i might buy em.

*red light, guy pulls up*
d-bag:"Look at your little ricer cav! you got a crappy 4-banger, while i got some big balls v8 pussy!ill kick your ass in a drag!"

Me:"ya? well this 4cyl will surprise you... but just for you ill drag you right here.."
*light turns green and we take off, v8 dbag is like 3 car lengths behind*
*next red light*
me: so, i got a crappy 4 banger, and you got some big balls v8 huh? damn i made the right choice

just happened 7/25/09 lol!
Thursday, August 13, 2009 7:57 PM
These are just lowering springs you could put these on your car just how they come. recommendation would be struts but ive been running these on stock struts with no problems. and as far as ride its no more bouncy then a stock cavalier. and the springs off the 97 and the 04 are the same exact springs. and they have about the same amount of usage if not the 04 ones have more

Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:05 PM
what's the drop?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:01 PM
ya whats the drop, also is it adjustable?

d-bag:"Look at your little ricer cav! you got a crappy 4-banger, while i got some big balls v8 pussy!ill kick your ass in a drag!"

Me:"ya? well this 4cyl will surprise you... but just for you ill drag you right here.."
*next red light*
me: so, i got a crappy 4 banger, and you got some big balls v8 huh? damn i made the right choice

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:14 PM
The drop is 1.7 front 1.5 rear and they are non adjustable

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:32 PM
where you located?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:48 PM
Elgin, illinois 60120

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:59 PM
ok,you're not far from where my ma lives in lith,i go home and visit her every once in awhile,well keep me updated if ya don't sell em i might be interested,but all i hear is bout how lowering on stock struts is a terrible idea and you're saying they rode fine?

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:01 PM
yup they rode fine. i had 2 cars lowered on teins and 1 car stock and they ride just as good as the stock car

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:15 PM
blucavvy wrote:ok,you're not far from where my ma lives in lith,i go home and visit her every once in awhile,well keep me updated if ya don't sell em i might be interested,but all i hear is bout how lowering on stock struts is a terrible idea and you're saying they rode fine?

I'm using the same springs on stock struts. The springs are not adjustable because they're just springs, not shocks/struts. Just springs. The ride is firm, as far as I can tell, my struts still work. Going on a year with this spring type on stock struts.

Sunday, August 16, 2009 10:04 PM
well ill probably buy a set then. if you could make it 100 bucks flat id appreciate it, thats all i got to spend honestly :\

*next red light*

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:38 PM
y is the drop more in the front than the rear?

shouldnt they be 1.5 up front, and 1.7 in the rear?

weird.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:44 PM
ChevyBoi89 wrote:y is the drop more in the front than the rear?

shouldnt they be 1.5 up front, and 1.7 in the rear?

weird.

Thats how they made them, I had the s-techs on my red cav (in sig) and loved them for Dd on my yellow's. I want to guess your thinking of sportlines which have a lowwer drop in the rear as to the front. Tein's have a nice little rake to them and makes the car look sexified!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:05 AM
I had to buy a fn battery (mine went dead short last night)... so the springs are out of the question this paycheck...

If you still have them when i get paid again im coming to get them for sure!

Unless you want free food in the amount of the springs, then we got a deal haha

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search