Midnight Mayhem @ Cordova tonight!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Midnight Mayhem @ Cordova tonight!!
Friday, September 04, 2009 11:54 AM
Hello Just wondering if anyone is going to Cordova tonight for Midnight Mayhem? I should be there early for Friday Fun Night also, so that I can get some passes in on the slicks before I have to put on my radials. Should be a fun time. Im gonna try and win the Import Shootout so we will see what it can do on the radial. Hope to see you there.

My Sig Was To Big

Re: Midnight Mayhem @ Cordova tonight!!
Friday, September 04, 2009 4:09 PM
yes. please do win the 'import' shootout with a domestic.

show those prejudice mother fucers that it doesnt need to come from japan to win.

Familiar Taste of Poison.
Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:25 AM
how did it go? i didnt know you were running there tonight or i would have gone. i contemplated but opted out.

and chill brad, its called domestic vs import, not import shootout.

and odds are there was a white 300zx that took it again. 300zx with an RB26 with a fat nasty turbo running 10.40's

and cameron, giver her a call to see if your civic buddy can come, i just am not sure how they will feel having a bunch of non f-body people. i have been with the group for years so they still let me come and bring a few. but i would double check with her for sure. i may be bringing 2 other "quick" cavalier guys from the south

Saturday, September 05, 2009 6:00 PM
Well it didnt go very well last night. I broke my diff again for the 2nd time this year so didnt even get a pass in. Oh and it is Import Shootout and a Domestic Shootout. They dont run the winners of each against each other anymore. Yeah the 300 zx won again but my buddy with the civic almost beat him. Only lost by a bumper. So now its time to tear out the trans again.

My Sig Was To Big
Saturday, September 05, 2009 6:09 PM
are you breaking the quaife diff?, also did you get your 26' tires on there?

R.I.P. Brian Klocke, you will never be forgotten
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:30 AM
the quaife broke awhile ago. this one i broke was just a stock welded one. this was also a dot tire event so i had some 26x10 drag radials on it when it broke this time.

My Sig Was To Big
Wednesday, September 09, 2009 4:18 PM
you have another diff planned? are you going to be able to run at the rental? any other options for a diff? i thought quaiffe was the top notch?

Thursday, September 10, 2009 5:29 AM
We should look in to getting a spool made....

Thursday, September 10, 2009 6:17 PM
Well I gotta pull the trans out still and get it apart to see what actually broke then i can make plans on how to fix it. Yeah Quaife is suppose to be top notch. I bought it from Karo and when I called him and told him I broke it he couldnt believe it. He said he has never heard of anyone breaking one. Its back in Sweden now getting fixed so hopefully I get it back soon.

My Sig Was To Big
Thursday, September 10, 2009 10:44 PM
BoostedEcos wrote:Well I gotta pull the trans out still and get it apart to see what actually broke then i can make plans on how to fix it. Yeah Quaife is suppose to be top notch. I bought it from Karo and when I called him and told him I broke it he couldnt believe it. He said he has never heard of anyone breaking one. Its back in Sweden now getting fixed so hopefully I get it back soon.

i was gonna say, for that price it better come with a personalized plaque with your name on it! hope it works out for you, did they give you a time frame?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search