red lightbulbs? possible? - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
red lightbulbs? possible?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 11:49 AM
i was wondering if there is a way to make my stock lightbulbs shine red? or buy lightbulbs just red , i dont want HIDS THo , just regular bulbs red or pink or purple ,

possible?
can i buy them?

Re: red lightbulbs? possible?
Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:10 PM
yes possible, and yes, illegal.

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:22 PM
yeah i know its illegal but where could i get them
Sunday, December 13, 2009 9:36 PM
a light store? knowing they are illegal, and EASILY noticeable. and you get ticketed for impersonation a police vehicle, still want to locate them?

Monday, December 14, 2009 2:00 AM
Why would u wanna drive around with red headlights u wont be able to see @!#$, maybe go to a crafts store and buy a red can of stained glass paint and paint ur light bulbs that might work.

Monday, December 14, 2009 2:46 AM
if u want red lights up front... id go with like, red LED markers... less noticable, and ive been driving around with blue LED markers for ages and nobody seems to care, looks hot too

Monday, December 14, 2009 6:43 AM
where could i buy them tho? i had the led markers but i want the bulbs something redish pink or something like that
Monday, December 14, 2009 10:16 AM
red lights probably not but you can buy the caps from Autozone if they still have them...

Monday, December 14, 2009 11:05 AM
What lights do u want red?

Monday, December 14, 2009 7:44 PM
what caps ? please details might actuall do that .

and marco v i am talking about my headlights and or foglights, or is it a good ide to drill holes in your headlights and out extra bulb in and make a switch for it?
Monday, December 14, 2009 9:54 PM
Caps are like colored condoms for ur lights They dont make them for your head lights, just turn signals and brake lights, Plus I put them on my headlights they smoked and melted off with in minutes. So not a good Idea. Yes, u can drill holes in ur headlights and put led's in them but ull only see them when ur head lights are off. So just disable ur day time running lights and do that.

Monday, December 14, 2009 10:13 PM
go to superbrightleds.com order the right bulb, they'll offer em in red trust me

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 12:15 PM
nice, yeah ohh those caps lol naww if you touch your bulb its going to affect its life lol btw those caps are @!#$ty i had tehm on reverse lights lol and pain if they moved or fell off , lol
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:21 PM
y would you want to do this? do u have any idea how fast you'll get ticketed?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:39 PM
he doesnt care. we will just sit back and wait a few days after he has them installed and then replys that cops are @!#$s because they pulled him over for red lights.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 10:49 AM
lol its for show and there is 2 cars in chicago with red lights and didnt get tickets yet , but still it is for show
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search