GOT A HUGE PROBLEM WITH BUDDIES CAR NEED THE COMMUNITY NOW!!!! - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
GOT A HUGE PROBLEM WITH BUDDIES CAR NEED THE COMMUNITY NOW!!!!
Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:52 PM
Hey guys. Yeah i have a huge problem. My buddy is from Iowa in until tmo afternoon at the most. Were in Chicago. Well, we need to know does ANYONE around the area or somewhat near us has a flywheel lying around. A stock one is just fine. See we were going to swap his motor bc he blew his other Ecotec. Well, while pulling the damn engine, the damn input shaft caught the clutch and flywheel and broke a damn "finger" off the pressure plate, and somehow broke a tooth off the damn flywheel. Now we were able to get a new clutch assembly, so we got that now, but we desperatly need a stock flywheel so we can get this car back together and he can get home tmo . If anyone has one, we will be willing to drive out and buy it off you. PLEASE!!! This is a good buddy of mine, and he is also a J fanatic as we are, and even made a apperance at the bash in Indy a few years back with me. If anyone has one please shoot me a PM, and leave me a number so i can call you back and hopefully find one tonight. Thanks guys! Hopefully someone has something!!! Oh btw, if we cant find one tonight, he wont have a way home tmo and will prolly have to rent a car and drive home. He flew out just to fix his car, and this happens. Thanks guys, if we ever needed you guys, its now!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search