LONG TIME NO TALK - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
LONG TIME NO TALK
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:45 AM
hope all is well.... i havent been on this site in about 5 years.... thought I would say hello and see how the J-Body world was doing

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Re: LONG TIME NO TALK
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:11 PM
Holy hell. Ronnie, how have you been. You prolly dont remember me, but I remember meeting u at a few meets. Obviously I got back into it. I sold my yellow J, and a few years later have not 1 but 2 verts now, one is mine and the other is my girlfriends car. Both being modded. Mine more so then hers right now. Other then that, good so see ur still alive hahaha. You should come out to the meet on the 28th, and if you havent sold it yet, bring the J, maybe you might get some bites for it. Never know! Well, take care man!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:14 PM
holy crap.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:13 PM
Back from the dead!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:36 AM
LOL I remember.... Yea i sold CavyTech about 4 years ago. I bought my self a Jaguar and bought the girl an eclipse. I should go have a jbody part at my house one of these weekends LOL

Its good to see the org is still up and running... i had ALOT of good times with everyone on here.

cavwhat@yahoo.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:44 PM
Lol, yeah it seemed like we all sold out J's. But I bought my girl one, and got the damn itch again lol. I catn help it, and with the way most of the parts now are alot cheaper then when we were heavy into it, making a nice looking J isnt hard, hell not even making a fast J isnt hard anymore. @!#$, 75% of people on here have there cars boosted one way or another. Lol. Myabe my next step??? Lol. But U should come out man. Be good to see some old familar faces!!

Thursday, August 19, 2010 2:45 PM
wow.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search